Unreal Engine - Completed - Lost Harem [v24.06] [Nonahki]

1. 1.00 star(s)

nightboy_

It's terrifying, this should be a guide how to quickly make money:

- Install Unreal for free and buy some low cost generic assets (total cost 20-30$)
    - Install Daz for free and download free models on internet
    - Export models and throw them in Unreal
    - Put all that shit together, make a minimal UI, make minimal gameplay logic so it can be called a game. You can even use free blueprints and do almost nothing.
    - Put a few sex animations downloaded somewhere or even ripped from other games, for free btw.
    - Publish on Steam (cost 100$)
    - For a price of 5$ you only need to find like 25 dummies to cover the costs, EZ
    - Enjoy profits because some people will buy it anyway.

Then you understand why this sort of games exist.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Solkapp

controles kinda wonky, visuals are okay, gameplay not really existent besides collecting things.
    erotic content is 4/10, visuals of them are "okayish" but feels like it had been made 10 years ago, instead of having all positions availible for all girls for some reason you only got 2 per girl and not PoV on all of them.
    Stripclub poses reduced to 1 (not gonna count the dances which arent erotic in any way) per girl.

All in all its okay if you really got nothing else to do, otherwise rather repeat another title of your choosing.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

No story and its Short, boring, pointless.

Find 4 girls in a small housing area and find some tools/tires/keys and so on, once done you jump to a room with the 4 girls where you can fuck em all and each girl has a diffrent way, animations are pretty poor on top of that.
    Theres really nothing to come for in this one.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sadarex

This game is a total time waste.

Consists of just some Unreal assets and the bare minimum of text and "gameplay". For me the controls didn't even work.

To unlock the Strip Game and Sex Room you first have to "complete" the horrible standard game. For that you start the walking simulator and click on 15 images. That's it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Incombat

I don't know why this has [completed] tag. Right now it's just a walking simulator/ boring renders collect-a-thon at best.

Remember Tails of Azeroth? Well, same game design concept, except done way worse. You wonder around big and sparse 3d maps hoping you find something to interact with, similar to searching a needle in a haystack. You can occasionally find negligee photo of random girls. 1st and only npc(girl) I found had two menu buttons "Who are you?", "What are you doing here?". Both did nothing except a black fadeaway for 1 second(yes, no dialogue text or cutscene) and updating my task list with bunch of items i have no idea where to look for.

If you want to torture yourself, you can play with survival mechanics of having to look for food and water items(and some food can drain your water gauge with no way to know beforehand , and food is easier to find than water for some reason).

Last nail in the coffin was me realizing there is no save or checkpoint system(even though game allows you to sleep in beds, animation for which had most effort put into it in the first 15 minutes of gameplay, for some reason) after I looked in the main menu to try the gallery or other game modes(all blocked until I "complete" the game )

Save yourself time and traffic, plenty of better stuff out there. Unless you are really into walking simulators, I guess, then enjoy your stroll.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

dani666

Interesting game. It is still under development, but it has high potential. The world is well-designed, and it is almost not bugged. Movement and control are fair. I miss a map, more tips about the missions, and more details about the storyline, which is not well worked on right now. It is promising, and I will watch it for future developments.