• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Did the dev fall asleep at the wheel when uploading the new chapter?
Well, he did reply to some people on Steam about the release but that was back in April

When.jpg

And since that didn't happen, maybe the release will be in this month. Maybe they are fixing some stuff up or so. Let's wait a bit more and see what happens.

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Well, he did reply to some people on Steam about the release but that was back in April

View attachment 3612128

And since that didn't happen, maybe the release will be in this month. Maybe they are fixing some stuff up or so. Let's wait a bit more and see what happens.
He said on patreon what release coming today/yesterday. But this not happening

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Holy shit, another shitty update. For the love of god, can we please get something besides Cassidy and Kailey? They are so fucking boring and cliche. I want some Leilani action.

This dev sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit, another shitty update. For the love of god, can we please get something besides Cassidy and Kailey? They are so fucking boring and cliche. I want some Leilani action.

This dev sucks.
did you play it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19] - Compressed

Win/Linux [151 MB]
- - - -

Mac [162 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------
Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Ch. 8 -> Ch. 9 Part 1 [341 MB]
- - - -

Mac: Ch. 8 -> Ch. 9 Part 1 [343 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This version is the safe steam version and is incompatible with other previous versions form patreon or subscribestar.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
The last scene yeah, and only scene with the animations. It's less than 200 renders in total for the update.
Yeah, I've noticed that the dev has excluded his render count from his posts. Probably should have seen that as a red flag.

I blew him up on Patreon and asked why the lack of content for Leilani. His response..."she'll be in Part 2 of Ch.9. Also, I'm thinking about doing a poll as well and letting people choose who they like." I'm like great, this dude puts out limited content as is and can barely muster a decent amount of renders and now he wants his Patrons assistance in writing his story. Now, we'll only get Kailey content for sure.

Dropped.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I've noticed that the dev has excluded his render count from his posts. Probably should have seen that as a red flag.

I blew him up on Patreon and asked why the lack of content for Leilani. His response..."she'll be in Part 2 of Ch.9. Also, I'm thinking about doing a poll as well and letting people choose who they like." I'm like great, this dude puts out limited content as is and can barely muster a decent amount of renders and now he wants his Patrons assistance in writing his story. Now, we'll only Kailey content for sure.

Dropped.
I extracted the archive and counted the renders, it was 197. Then the 15 animations were all less than 4 seconds long, I guess they stopped releasing the "complete edition" as well for Patreon.

I have it on Steam and its' always been the complete edition, and it doesn't get pushed till a week or so later.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

I blew him up on Patreon and asked why the lack of content for Leilani. His response..."she'll be in Part 2 of Ch.9. Also, I'm thinking about doing a poll as well and letting people choose who they like." I'm like great, this dude puts out limited content as is and can barely muster a decent amount of renders and now he wants his Patrons assistance in writing his story. Now, we'll only get Kailey content for sure.

Dropped.
So part 2, is when? Hopefully not another 4-5 months...

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes