• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lost at Birth [Ch. 9 Part 1] [V19]

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Yeah, I've noticed that the dev has excluded his render count from his posts. Probably should have seen that as a red flag.

I blew him up on Patreon and asked why the lack of content for Leilani. His response..."she'll be in Part 2 of Ch.9. Also, I'm thinking about doing a poll as well and letting people choose who they like." I'm like great, this dude puts out limited content as is and can barely muster a decent amount of renders and now he wants his Patrons assistance in writing his story. Now, we'll only get Kailey content for sure.

Dropped.
I can do you one better: there will be no sex with K at all since everyone wants "a family". Imagine that, ROFL.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
This version is the safe steam version and is incompatible with other previous versions form patreon or subscribestar.
So will we have/can wait for a "regular non steam save version" or ist this now the new way to go?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So will we have/can wait for a "regular non steam save version" or ist this now the new way to go?
I can tell you this isn't the Steam version since it came from Patreon. It's not even out on Steam yet, this version has no achievements, no gallery, my saves do not work (since Steam is complete edition), and if this was the Steam version my saves would work since I've only ever played the "Steam" version.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I can tell you this isn't the Steam version since it came from Patreon. It's not even out on Steam yet, this version has no achievements, no gallery, my saves do not work (since Steam is complete edition), and if this was the Steam version my saves would work since I've only ever played the "Steam" version.
Then we have to wait for the Steam Version, if it gets leaked here that is as my saves are incompatible with this Version as well.

Reactions: MixQQ and Pinsel

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I own it on Steam and Itch.io (until the dev had to stop selling it there) and due to PayPal.

So, once it's out :whistle:
Yeah I own a few other games on Steam that are early access and many updates hit here before it goes to Steam. Some rule Steam has that they can not sell it on any other site for less that what they sell it for on Steam.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Holy shit, another shitty update. For the love of god, can we please get something besides Cassidy and Kailey? They are so fucking boring and cliche. I want some Leilani action.
People like you are the reason so many games on this site are bloated monstrosities that never get finished. The game is about the relationship between the protagonist and his long-lost daughter, and how it disrupts his relationship with his wife. Every other sexual relationship in this game is simply there to pad out the runtime and distract players from the lack of progress with Kailey.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Really needs the dev to go through the game if all of these errors happen on a new playthrough.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch01/ch01_sc06.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch01s02_actuary' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch02/ch02_sc08.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch01s02_its_water' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch03/ch03_sc03.rpy", line 22, in <module>
NameError: name 'jc_bj' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch06/ch06_sc05.rpy", line 156, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch06sc05_caring' is not defined

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I own a few other games on Steam that are early access and many updates hit here before it goes to Steam. Some rule Steam has that they can not sell it on any other site for less that what they sell it for on Steam.
This one doesn't take long compared to some other games; some wait until an entire season is finished. But this one usually gets pushed a week or so later.

why does it show my saved files from version 8 incompatible in version 9 ?
Because this isn't the complete version, the one that has been posted here the last few updates has been the Steam version. The version that got posted today is from Patreon.

Reactions: ImperialD

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I read like int he first 10 pages about a lot of characters being sluts or something like that. Can somebody elaborate?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Really needs the dev to go through the game if all of these errors happen on a new playthrough.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch01/ch01_sc06.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch01s02_actuary' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch02/ch02_sc08.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch01s02_its_water' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch03/ch03_sc03.rpy", line 22, in <module>
NameError: name 'jc_bj' is not defined

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/ch06/ch06_sc05.rpy", line 156, in <module>
NameError: name 'ch06sc05_caring' is not defined
ch01s02_actuary:
Should be ch01_sc02_actuary (with a 0 or 1 and not True/False)

ch01s02_its_water:
Should be ch01_s02_water (again 0 or 1)

jc_bj:

Python:
    menu:
        "Let Justine Lead You [wp_sel_01] [wp_sel_03]":
            $ mc_love += 1
            $ mc_corruption += 1
        "Stop Her [wp_sel_02]":
            $ jc_bj = 0
            $ mc_caring += 2
Needs $ jc_bj = 1 in the Let Justine... section

Reactions: hawk784563

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Found the incest fan! Good on you to identify yourself.

Also, people like me? I literally spoke on one character, so the point you're attempting to get across has no merit. If you've actually played the game, you can work around not getting involved with her. Your comment about including "others" in the game proves my point, so thank you! If you're going to include others as love interests in the game, then they need progression as well.

And I doubt I'm holding up this "bloated monstrosity" as the dev is doing a fine job of that themselves!
Its a side character not a main character, So it make sense to focus as little as possible on them until it's necessary to forward the plot. As of now she does not possess any necessary plot points to do such a thing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Its a side character not a main character, So it make sense to focus as little as possible on them until it's necessary to forward the plot. As of now she does not possess any necessary plot points to do such a thing.
Focuses very little on anything.

This update is one scene that has 60 some renders with 15 animations that are all less than 4 seconds each.

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes