Unreal Engine Abandoned Lord of the Whore [2021-07-16] [E.J. Studio]

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
i like the setting. sadly madame bellybuttonorcdick can't be brought to walk faster than slowmo and its all very very rudimentary. i would like to see this progressing into something nice and good but we will see.

Reactions: E.J. Studio
Jan 4, 2019
Let's start with the positives - the game looks very good, runs at a high and consistent frame rate, and the controls and UI are mostly intuitive and easy to use. Currently, there are still some bugs to be worked out, but it seems like a lot of core systems are in place that will allow later addition of content/progression (I'd say this is currently a tech demo).

The dev may already be aware, but here were some of the bugs I ran into:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a very promising game, and one I'm excited to return to once there are some more things to do.

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
Let's start with the positives - the game looks very good, runs at a high and consistent frame rate, and the controls and UI are mostly intuitive and easy to use. Currently, there are still some bugs to be worked out, but it seems like a lot of core systems are in place that will allow later addition of content/progression (I'd say this is currently a tech demo).

The dev may already be aware, but here were some of the bugs I ran into:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a very promising game, and one I'm excited to return to once there are some more things to do.
Thank you for your comment.I'm working on bugs.I learned a lot of new bugs from you.thank you very much again

Reactions: lordofthewhales

BondageIsArt

Aug 27, 2017
Man all those screen caps look absolutely awful, but I appreciate your brutal honesty posting them. I don't know if I'm allowed to say this about another dev, but you've got games like Love Cummedy that would rather post practically make believe content for, what I assume, publicity. Will, for sure, keep tabs on your progress, good luck! ;)

Reactions: E.J. Studio

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm kind of confused. The tags say you are a "male protagonist", but when I start to play the game, my character seems to be an elf female. How do I go about changing my character to male?

E.J. Studio

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2020
Ok, I'm kind of confused. The tags say you are a "male protagonist", but when I start to play the game, my character seems to be an elf female. How do I go about changing my character to male?
wait for updates