Unreal Engine Abandoned Lord of the Whore [2021-07-16] [E.J. Studio]

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
"My name is Zack Snyder and this is my favorite game in F95Zone!" (hopefully someone gets it)

My only worry with UE games is the size of the file. I know it eventually goes down and it really isn't the dev's fault but the engine in itself but goddamn, +5GB is a tall order! xD

Gonna keep a watch on it tho, godspeed to you dev, for creating something you like :D

bubbabutter

Sep 14, 2020
there is barely any LOTR content on here worthwhile so to see something of this size and potential come about is great. I know that with enough time you will polish this up, and I am looking forward to it...

• Red Heart
Reactions: E.J. Studio

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Interesting idea - be good to see it develop, but I'll wait a couple of versions to make it worthwhile as that filesize... 5.54GB ... is just way too much for a .0.0.2 version.
Keep at it though - happily download a 20gb game if it ends up worth it in the end!

• Red Heart

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
me: *opens game...press the open world...*
game: *loads... weird opening cinematic...*
game: YOU NOW HAVE AN ORK DICK!
me: uhh ok?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Most of these 3d games end up dead at some point but I still give them the benefit of doubt and seeing I have some spare time I might as well try it.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
strange game when you click on options the game crashes

when you click open world, the movie pops up and freezes

as soon as you manage to watch the movie and move the character after clicking ESC, the death window pops up and crashes to the main menu

is it possible to save the game somehow without calling the window of death

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
so this is the Adult version of skyrim..?..
they already warn us about the file size and even tell us that the maps is the same size to witcher 3... ( i played it before... )
Bookmarked this game...

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
this game is a always-crash game.. the software dev are just so lazy putting everything together....
you can't even run....

Scandle1983

Jan 18, 2018
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you

Reactions: Pistolera

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
could someone please upload an unpacked version of the game, it does not get unpacked, program always writes damaged file. Would be great if someone can help me, thank you
you asked the same question again and again... i'm also download this game and it work fine... you will need to find a way to fix that you own man... and the unpacked version of the game is like X2 compared to the packed one...