Unity Lord Goblin [v0.21.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
If the NTR is optional it means we can make it not exist at all, right? If it's optional because we can choose to not see it, but happens anyway, then the game doesn't interest me at all.

In any case, the way I like to deal with NTR is to disable it at the start of the game so I never have to worry about it again. Because it will not exist in my game (I have already said that if the NTR is simply not seen, but it happens, I will not play)
There is an option in the options menu that turns off the Earl events completely, no off-screen anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and BlasKyau

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Only for the OP image, the goblin looks like a cuck and eventually in game he acts like a cuck... Soon or later the netorare tag should be there... The only thing would be that it's there without any other juicy tag for now (no other than masturbation -sic-).. Anyway, I'm curious about what had happened to include that tag (played this game before and I don't remember any other male than the goblin)...
He was the tribe runt, then Azea's whipping boy, and then had his world flip-turned upside-down...with a harem of nubile "heroines" in maid attire thrown in for extra fun. He shows some backbone if you pick the right options, making a snarling face at Azea once, but there's no character development for him yet.

How would that even look, anyway? He's not really meant to be lordly or heroic or intimidating, he's meant to humiliate Azea and make a mockery of human nobility. The fact that he actually can fuck her brains out and run his territory better than the last guy is just salt in the wound.

This is a pseudo-management hentai-comedy with grind thrown in to pad the runtime, not "that time I was reincarnated as a trash mob" with a side of wish-fulfillment and a power fantasy appetizer.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
I checked the game save and saw "Az'ea Earl First" same with the 3 maids. So in the future updates you could probably give Az'ea as tribute to this Earl guy even though he said he doesn't want to get soiled by a witch. Don't trust my words yet though I could be wrong, or right..

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal and Yarida

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
no sex yet
holy milking
>over year of development
>0.18 version
>still not even single sex scene
Dev put in a single non repeatable sex scene in the intro when they redid the intro a couple updates back.
You need to start a new game, which will auto delete your save and all your progress because the save system in this game is crap.
Then, you get to watch the single sex scene that exists in this game.

Skullgun

Jun 3, 2023
Dev put in a single non repeatable sex scene in the intro when they redid the intro a couple updates back.
You need to start a new game, which will auto delete your save and all your progress because the save system in this game is crap.
Then, you get to watch the single sex scene that exists in this game.
This is my real big complaint with the game, why is the save and gallery system so restrictive? It's bizarre, I haven't played anything else that's like this.

Yarida

Jan 12, 2021
Now we have to pay annoying tax and force to send maid to get NTR. Can't even fuck them yet and now this.

If you want to make NTR game just say it when release the first version. Sure it OPTIONAL but now I have to wait more update to get content I like because Dev decide to do NTR because why not ? A year and a half with nothing in the game. now maybe a year or 2 to get your first dip after the Earl run throught every holes of the maids.

Sigh. I just shift delete the game because I am so mad. Maybe I will check back after a year or two. Don't want to drop this because art stlye.
I feel you bro, that was a bad change in my opinion.

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
I like this game and I think it's got potential to be fantastic... but adding an (apparently optional?) NTR route mechanic is just outright baffling. Who in the world was asking for that?

NTR should be in NTR games, it's crazy to spend time and resources making something like that for a game that's never been billed as one.

ReeHaw

Jun 14, 2019
Not sure if it's just not added into the game or its a bug, but I can't upgrade barracks to tier 3. Gonna be honest didn't care enough to read patch notes to see if it is or isn't, just letting you know.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I like this game and I think it's got potential to be fantastic... but adding an (apparently optional?) NTR route mechanic is just outright baffling. Who in the world was asking for that?

NTR should be in NTR games, it's crazy to spend time and resources making something like that for a game that's never been billed as one.
I know a commenter already said this, but people really don't check out or even inquire what BBBben does do they? He always add's an ntr component. He always creates a feedback so the gameplay loops don't get too easy, or allow you to be more efficient with you action economy, while sacrificing something minor. I subscribe specifically because he does do both ends of the spectrums rather well. But his rough drafts are always a bit hollow until most of the whole gameplay loop is done.

People really can't be mad since this has always been the plan, and always follows this formula for all of his games. No one else is to blame besides the ignorant in this case.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finally some good shit NTR, not some pussy cuck vanilla garbage

WOOOOHOOOOOO LETS GO DEVELOPER. NICE UPDATE :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Just release them faster now, and we can yet be friends.
I guess you'll not be happy to know, but such content can be avoided (that is, it doesn't happen) by using an option that can be activated before even starting the game. I know it's something you'll dislike, but since Dev happened to put it there, I used it. So in my game you don't even know that that content can exist.

Reactions: Cavpal and Arrngrim

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I guess you'll not be happy to know, but such content can be avoided (that is, it doesn't happen) by using an option that can be activated before even starting the game. I know it's something you'll dislike, but since Dev happened to put it there, I used it. So in my game you don't even know that that content can exist.
I dont care if it can be avoided. I like that it exists. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Clarifying question: did restart (save system is indeed completely obnoxious) to see what happens with day 14.
  • Do I understand correctly that if the Witch uses her powers, that closes off the Earl route (or is there a later return?)
  • For the Earl route, is it just basically the girls giving versions of hand-jobs (etc) to him (basically human version of the ritual)?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes