Unity Lord Goblin [v0.21.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

johnathandarkly

May 30, 2020
Cleaning the rooms don't work for me. Tried cleaning 4 rooms, only one of them worked. The others continue as they were and don't let me upgrade the damn thing. Is it a bug? Or you have to clean a room multiple times before being able to use it?
this saw this bug a few versions ago. i played the latest... 0.18? and didn't have this issue anymore.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so, they added NTR, before actually adding any decent sex scenes?
What...
goddammit.
another game ruined.

well looking at the changelog now, they are half assing the NTR at that.
They are reusing the existing blowjob animations with the 3 maids.
Just reskinning the MC into another guy.
So I guess the girls are still virgins even if you get cucked.

frankilbiondo

May 25, 2022
Lord Goblin v0.18.1

WARNING OPTIONAL NTR IN CURRENT UPDATE(Personally don't care but wanted to let it be known)

Since it's been a while since someone uploaded I'll list a quick rundown of all the changelogs since v15
Major changes:

• Two new Beth masturbation scenes - one on her own, (but not hidden by the covers this time) and one in which she teaches Delia "what not to do". ;)
  • An animated character sprite for Beth! At the moment this is primarily used in places like the job screen and interacting with her on the castle screen.
  • Five new scenes about room upgrades: the disarming room, the barracks, the lord's bedroom, the lobby and the armoury. These help explain some details about how the castle works, and/or develop the story of rebuilding the castle.
  • Three new holding court events.
  • Bug fixes and the addition of voice acting to the Beth boob sex scene from last month.

• 76 new voice lines for Az'ea, Beth, Cliona and Delia distributed across the game in various scenes and on the castle screen for many interactions such as praise & instruct, exhaustion and sexy lust potions.
  • Three new scenes of Delia being happy about the upgrades to her lab, featuring a new CG by RDuke.
  • 7 new holding court events that can occur in response to building certain upgrades.
  • Balance changes in preparation for the upcoming releases that will introduce the Earl and the town screen; the most noticeable will be a boost to all the castle upgrade costs.

• New scenes in which the Earl gets "service" from a maid, for Beth, Cliona and Delia! These are three new variations on animations used for the portal rituals, now featuring the Earl. More will come in the future, too!
  • A new gameplay system in which the Earl demands tribute in gold each week. If you don't pay up then you will risk his anger, and his armies! (Sieges will be implemented in an upcoming update.)
  • A new system in which the Earl demands a maid be assigned to cooking on his visits and the tribute amount changes based on the maid's cooking skill.
  • New story scenes introducing the Earl and the new gameplay systems.
it doest open for me anyone got another link for the download?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Only for the OP image, the goblin looks like a cuck and eventually in game he acts like a cuck... Soon or later the netorare tag should be there... The only thing would be that it's there without any other juicy tag for now (no other than masturbation -sic-).. Anyway, I'm curious about what had happened to include that tag (played this game before and I don't remember any other male than the goblin)...

Jan 2, 2019
Lord Goblin v0.18.1

WARNING OPTIONAL NTR IN CURRENT UPDATE(Personally don't care but wanted to let it be known)

Since it's been a while since someone uploaded I'll list a quick rundown of all the changelogs since v15
Major changes:

• Two new Beth masturbation scenes - one on her own, (but not hidden by the covers this time) and one in which she teaches Delia "what not to do". ;)
  • An animated character sprite for Beth! At the moment this is primarily used in places like the job screen and interacting with her on the castle screen.
  • Five new scenes about room upgrades: the disarming room, the barracks, the lord's bedroom, the lobby and the armoury. These help explain some details about how the castle works, and/or develop the story of rebuilding the castle.
  • Three new holding court events.
  • Bug fixes and the addition of voice acting to the Beth boob sex scene from last month.

• 76 new voice lines for Az'ea, Beth, Cliona and Delia distributed across the game in various scenes and on the castle screen for many interactions such as praise & instruct, exhaustion and sexy lust potions.
  • Three new scenes of Delia being happy about the upgrades to her lab, featuring a new CG by RDuke.
  • 7 new holding court events that can occur in response to building certain upgrades.
  • Balance changes in preparation for the upcoming releases that will introduce the Earl and the town screen; the most noticeable will be a boost to all the castle upgrade costs.

• New scenes in which the Earl gets "service" from a maid, for Beth, Cliona and Delia! These are three new variations on animations used for the portal rituals, now featuring the Earl. More will come in the future, too!
  • A new gameplay system in which the Earl demands tribute in gold each week. If you don't pay up then you will risk his anger, and his armies! (Sieges will be implemented in an upcoming update.)
  • A new system in which the Earl demands a maid be assigned to cooking on his visits and the tribute amount changes based on the maid's cooking skill.
  • New story scenes introducing the Earl and the new gameplay systems.
mac versio? thx

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Seems like the game is progressing nicely. Hes not just giving us a handfuls of CG scenes in this update like most devs do. He is actually adding core game content and preparing for new game mechanics. Its nice to see a developer actually put in work on the "game" part of the game. I just hope that he intends to add breeding/pregnancy into the game because It would be a cardinal sin to not have that in any goblin game.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Now we have to pay annoying tax and force to send maid to get NTR. Can't even fuck them yet and now this.

If you want to make NTR game just say it when release the first version. Sure it OPTIONAL but now I have to wait more update to get content I like because Dev decide to do NTR because why not ? A year and a half with nothing in the game. now maybe a year or 2 to get your first dip after the Earl run throught every holes of the maids.

Sigh. I just shift delete the game because I am so mad. Maybe I will check back after a year or two. Don't want to drop this because art stlye.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If the NTR is optional it means we can make it not exist at all, right? If it's optional because we can choose to not see it, but happens anyway, then the game doesn't interest me at all.

In any case, the way I like to deal with NTR is to disable it at the start of the game so I never have to worry about it again. Because it will not exist in my game (I have already said that if the NTR is simply not seen, but it happens, I will not play)

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes