• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Lt_Regnier

Jul 31, 2017
uncensor plugin.

Game version independent. working on any game version.(just for this game)

Install
  • Install the BepInEx . #672 is latest now. if game folder has "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file, use
  • run game once. this make a folder which named "BepInEx\plugins".
  • put "LoopTrain_helper.dll" to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.
  • If "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.

Features
  • Uncensored (remove the soft-censor)
  • F1 : Man's show change : show just son / hide all / show all

If you're the Artists, help to edit below images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changes
23-07-31 v1.0.0.2
  • Demosaic to man's
  • F1 : Man's show change : show just son / hide all / show all

prevents bathroom and elevator scene
game version 1.01
plugin version 23-07-31 v1.0.0.2

tested with 3 saves 2old 1new, without mod it works with all 3 saves

Aasha

Mar 16, 2019
As in i need to keep caressing after the blue hearts disappear? tried for like 30 seconds and nothing happened
How I got it to work was just caressing different parts til I couldn't anymore, and eventually she entered the fear state. I have no idea about the other two states though.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
game version 1.01

plugin prevents scene ? can you give to me save files ? and current game's latest ver is 1.0.2.

SrWaldo

Aug 29, 2022
I press "new game" and all I get is a black screen, with the icons explaining the controls at the bottom.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't know what is going on but after the tutorial I never saw elevator scene again. Either the game is broken(I'm on 1.01) or mods broke it.

clear_sky

Dec 8, 2022
game version 1.01

huh. Works for me, for 1.01 version

how unlock 3 others endings?
You need to progress through activities, especially the ones that unlock other actions. Im maybe wrong, but for second ending you need to unlock undress option, for third you need to unlock sex option and for fourth you need to level up vaginal/anal sex to level 20.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
unfortunately only version 1.01 is available here.
I tested with your save on game version 1.0.2. There is no problem with plugin.
according to one of game review, it says that
from

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
huh. Works for me, for 1.01 version

You need to progress through activities, especially the ones that unlock other actions. Im maybe wrong, but for second ending you need to unlock undress option, for third you need to unlock sex option and for fourth you need to level up vaginal/anal sex to level 20.
The thing is, some have in achivements the ending unlocked but at the moment to use the surrender app, it only has the first ending available...

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Can't seem to get any scenes that arent the train.
I have...

I'm nearly just bored of the game and haven't figured out how to change things up.
*shrug*

Lt_Regnier

Jul 31, 2017
I tested with your save on game version 1.0.2. There is no problem with plugin.
according to one of game review, it says that
from
as said without your plugin it works. with your plugin, you can make her cum 3 times and the dude just goes home with no way to track her. I play in english. I switched it to JP and it works. I hope that helps, unfortunately I don't understand JP

edit: after the JP test I switched back to ENG and now it works there too.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I think playing with uncensor mod from the start somehow breaks the game(and probably save file). In my case I wouldn't get any elevator scenes after the tutorial elevator scene when mod was installed before starting a new game. Deleting the mod and bepinex didn't change anything(in the same save file), I still didn't get any elevator scene(I made it to day 10 without any elevator scenes). However, after deleting the mod(+bepinex) and starting a new game, I was able to get multiple elevator scenes. After that, I installed the mod again and I was still able to get elevator scenes.

In short(for game v1.01):
Save 1, mod installed before new game = No elevator scenes are shown.
Save 1, mod removed after new game = Still no elevator scenes are shown.
Save 2, mod not installed = Elevator scenes are shown.
Save 2, mod installed after getting multiple elevator scenes = Elevator scenes are still shown.

Reactions: Moorawr1

TranceSephiroth

Dec 22, 2016
So, for any questions about a lot of H-games, this site is great in general. A bit of google translate and you can usually understand everything, most of the time. Here's the link for this game:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hm, the way you can touch her is good, but....the sex part is clunky as fuck. The round and round train is still the best of this genre....

Reactions: Fox1q
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes