Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

zxal22

Aug 10, 2021
uncensor plugin.

Install the BepInEx . #672 is latest now. if game folder has "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file, use
run game once. this make a folder which named "BepInEx\plugins".
put "LoopTrain_helper.dll" to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.
If "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.
How to install Bleeding Edge (BE) build?

Last edited:

Peritomato

Dec 6, 2018
Start the game. played until choosing girls screen. stuck. mouse working but can't pick any girl.
uncensor plugin.

Install the BepInEx . #672 is latest now. if game folder has "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file, use
If "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.
installing bepinex and putting the LoopTrain_helper solved the problem

Reactions: henry0311

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
so i did as instructed but the BepInEx\plugins folder wont show up. any chance i missed something?
run game once. "BepInEx\plugin" folder will be created. if not created, move game folder to another place. (ex."c:\Games\Loop Train")

Fairagron

Aug 30, 2018
How long do you have to play to undress? I have only unlocked the tongue feature, and are their cheats?

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
The grind is very painful considering the amount of content that this game has. I also wish the man was transparent or invisible. His black suit makes him an eye-catcher than anything.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
the escalator scene u need to be mindful where she look and looking out for a passerby
when the gauge full u can press end the scene on top right
very grindy even when u cheated the coin

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
uncensor plugin.

I'm try later

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Can I ask someone to upload a torrent or MEGA file of the game? none of the download links work for me.

HuiEtyud

May 16, 2019
It seems the game doesn't like the folder to be renamed. Downloaded, changed the folder to my usual naming scheme,
Code:
{ENGINE} [Developer] TITLE - version
, and the game wouldn't progress past the menu. Black screen with the "skip" tooltips in the bottom-right corner.

Did a fresh unzip, booted it up, and worked just fine.

Maybe I should have run it first before changing the folder?

Edit: Yup. Definitely renaming the folder. Tried it again with the same result. So if you're a folder renamer, be mindful what you rename it to, or you'll break it.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes