looking for an expert opinion

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Hey ! It's offensive. Was kind of an expert at this. Even did a presentation... in elementary school.

You can will quoting everyone.
But still you didn't answered the main part of my question (still a lot to learn ?). Saying your gender (but not even your sexual orientation) is not enough to recommend you a game.
You can eventually like and others games made by bright sun studio, like . But, will they are, by default, more suitable for girls because it's gentle shy romance, they also are lesbians games. So, if you're in fact a femdom lover, they are the opposite of what you search for and a game like (despite the futa part) respond more to your tastes. You can also be completely submissive, and in this case is what you want to play. Still, you can just be a straight fetish free girl on her forties, in search of something to spice her sexual life. And in this case, it's something like , that you expect.
So, you'll never achieve to have answer, just some food
omg
I'm happy to receive ur wonderful reply
I was really waiting for that very one

thnx a lot

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
I don't think that anyone here is an expert in your taste in games... except you. I'm simply telling that expert where they can do their expert research to find an answer to a question never asked before - your taste in games. :D
I want to know others preferences
Is it bad? :)

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Not bad per se, but given that there is more than 900k members, you got 900k different tastes...
So....

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Not bad per se, but given that there is more than 900k members, you got 900k different tastes...
So....
yeah, diffrent
but I think there are some people having same tastes (users in general)
haven't u met a user here who has same preferences like u?

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I won't. Despite appearances, I'm the good guy in the story

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
What could make you think that when I'm talking only about kinks?

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
x'D

Like I would talk about that here.....

Anyway, the whole convo was fun but it's now boring ...
Have fun