looking for an expert opinion

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
The fact remains that you spoiled all the fun... Beard or no beard....
And I actually don't know you well enough to pretend and brag about it :coldsweat:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The fact remains that you spoiled all the fun... Beard or no beard....
And I actually don't know you well enough to pretend and brag about it :coldsweat:
Well you guys do live closer together than most of us. Have a meetup, exchange games in a dark alley like a drug deal.

Reactions: GhostPhil

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
To open a "young girl"'s mind, I'd recommend . It's got straight, lesbian, you can be good, bad, or anything in between.

Question.. what do you mean by "test everything"?
it's mean to test everything
now I prefer one, but maybe when I test smth new I start to prefer another

Well, there's no girls on internet...

If you start with something like, "hey, I'm a girl", either you're lying, or waiting for privileges. Both are almost as wrong as having a pseudo that make you look like a girl when you aren't.
you think that I'm not a girl? hmmm ery interesting:relievedface:

She's not brave enough to post it klx, or it would have been her Profile Pic. A nice Peepee for her pp.
omg , guys, are you serious? if you want to see dick just google;)

Hello @tu_alma98 & Walcome to F95Zone. Well what I recommend is the same as @muttdoggy .

I recommend some games/art/videos for start.

Games:

Art:
Well everything.

Video:
If you like check out my post at

Ones more Walcome to F95Zone @tu_alma98 I hope I was of some help.

My Motto is:

Thank You to Everyone & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking.

Reactions: OldmenKing

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
you think that I'm not a girl? hmmm ery interesting:relievedface:
Honestly, I don't care, which was my main point. And I'm far to be the only one, especially since it's easy to say the opposite of the truth. Even here it doesn't really suffice as a definition of what you're looking for. I know girls who would prefer romantic games, like I know ones who would seek for games even trashier than the ones I play myself.

This said, try to avoid making multiples post in a row on the same thread. It's preferable to answer many people at the same time. For this, click on the "+Quote" at the bottom of each comment you want to answer. Then when you effectively answer, click on the "+" button, on the tools bar above the typing box, chose "Quote", select the quote to insert, answer it, and repeat until you've answer all the message.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
There's a separate forum area in the games section for 'Popular games', so that would probably strike most people as a good place to start. Read the descriptions and if one appeals to you, give it a go. If you finish and like it, ask people what is similar, or look through the descriptions for something similar. If you didn't like it, look through the descriptions for something different, and make note of what you didn't like so next time you can say "anyone know a game with artwork like X, but without the NTR stuff" or whatever.

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Honestly, I don't care, which was my main point. And I'm far to be the only one, especially since it's easy to say the opposite of the truth. Even here it doesn't really suffice as a definition of what you're looking for. I know girls who would prefer romantic games, like I know ones who would seek for games even trashier than the ones I play myself.

This said, try to avoid making multiples post in a row on the same thread. It's preferable to answer many people at the same time. For this, click on the "+Quote" at the bottom of each comment you want to answer. Then when you effectively answer, click on the "+" button, on the tools bar above the typing box, chose "Quote", select the quote to insert, answer it, and repeat until you've answer all the message.
thanks , but I prefer to talk to everybody
I fond of chatting, so I want to answer to everybody

There's a separate forum area in the games section for 'Popular games', so that would probably strike most people as a good place to start. Read the descriptions and if one appeals to you, give it a go. If you finish and like it, ask people what is similar, or look through the descriptions for something similar. If you didn't like it, look through the descriptions for something different, and make note of what you didn't like so next time you can say "anyone know a game with artwork like X, but without the NTR stuff" or whatever.
thanks, but I wanted to know experts opinion in order not to waste time :)
and i'll also check the game section
thnx

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
There are no experts here anyway... Only amateurs

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Well not sure you need to be an expert for that...
With more than 900k members it doesn't look that hard to find to me.
That said, this thread is funny, as we kind of managed to be expert at unmasking a catfish. Even if it was kind of obvious from the start

tu_alma98

Sep 10, 2018
Well not sure you need to be an expert for that...
With more than 900k members it doesn't look that hard to find to me.
That said, this thread is funny, as we kind of managed to be expert at unmasking a catfish. Even if it was kind of obvious from the start
I just looking for advises and opinions :)

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
for the guys/pips/squid/thot or whatever species u are, suggesting games to her/his try to avoid grindy games and unfinished versions ..

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Unfinished games represent 90% of the games here. Will be hard to avoid it