• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
This is probably the only VN to make me replay it 4 times that's an insane feat... but I am curious about something that has been bothering me for a while. Also, forgive me if this is a dumb question.... so once Ryker gets patched in (I mean, of course he will) and seeing that you can change his name, how the hell are you going to put a custom name on his patch for rendering? Are we sticking with Ryker or will it be something entirely different? I can't imagine him having a name on his cut like this lol.
You know, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. :ROFLMAO:

I take your replay insanity as a great compliment that I've cobbled together a story worth replaying! :cool:(y)

MC will be tagged with a club nickname when is he given his patched vest. Sorry, but you will not be given a choice as to what that nickname will be. It wouldn't be a problem to do it within Ren'Py for the name box and text box screens, but it would not be feasible to change the name on the vest for rendered images.

Club members are typically known or go by a nickname. Sluggo wouldn't as intimidating if he had "Walter" on his vest! :LOL:
Stan, Willie and Bob are the exception in that they have their first names on their vests. Although, other members would address them by their handles or other personal nicknames. Like "Stan da man" ("DA MAN" is Stan's motorcycle tag) or as Sluggo calls Stan "Jefe" (Boss in Spanish). Minions use nicknames "Little Willie" (Barb gave him that nickname, but I'm not sure why... :sneaky:). Bob is called "Bad Bob" or "BB" as Thor called Bob in game.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I miss all of them but yeah, the first was the best by a country mile!

Oh great, now he's quoting Einstein.......
We've all heard Albert Einstein's famous line: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

As it turns out, insanity might be crediting that quote to Einstein over and over again. He never said it.

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes