5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I'll be honest. The "twist" in ch10 part 3 with Stan/Della made zero sense to me. Otherwise I've really been enjoying the game though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I'll be honest. The "twist" in ch10 part 3 with Stan/Della made zero sense to me. Otherwise I've really been enjoying the game though.

You're not the only one finding it odd/out of character, although
Hope there will be a sensible explanation down the line anyhow.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

You're not the only one finding it odd/out of character, although
Hope there will be a sensible explanation down the line anyhow.
Well, 1.5 noobs got it right. 5mithers you are officially "0"fer... It was Barb who was responsible for the death of Stan and Della's son and her own daughter. Better luck next time, brah. tbarton1455, nail on head, man. You are hereby promoted to hangaround. Fraxo gets half credit. You had it mostly right but you were a little shaky, man. Keep tryin'.

Last edited:

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Well, 1.5 noobs got it right. 5mithers you are officially "0"fer... It was Barb who was responsible for the death of Stan and Della's son and her own daughter. Better luck next time, brah. tbarton1455, nail on head, man. You are hereby promoted to hangaround. Fraxo gets half credit. You had it mostly right but you were a littles shaky, man. Keep tryin'.
Thanks man. Such a high honor lmao. But to be honest, wasn't really hard to deduce. While Stan/Della are the top in a MC, they are still an outlaw MC. So the ones saying that it's out of character for them to do that, well, they are being naive lol. Dev is a good story writer, but it's not like this was a mystery novel-level of subterfuge and mystery.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Even the drunk riding bitch? I have to imagine that stuff messes up the jeans and seats pretty bad. :LOL:
I always had a small bitch bar to keep them from sliding off the back of the P-pad. :cool: (y)

Back in the day, I'd have the Ol' lady loop her hands inside my belt to hold on when we closed the bar down. That way if she dozed off, she wouldn't fall off one side or the other. :cool:

One time at Daytona during Bike Week, (Biker version of "this one time at band camp..." :LOL:) she slammed one too many fireball shots at Pub 44. She was so hammered that I bungie corded her to the bitch bar to make sure she didn't fall off on the way back to the campground! :ROFLMAO:

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
I think that just highlights what a shitty plot device it was. Dimitri is bad and should feel bad.
I think that's what bothered me? It felt like false drama for false drama sake.

Everything before and after story-wise points to Barb is responsible for the deaths, but that brief moment of "haha, we are so good at being double crossing and evil" is just disjointed.

I've liked 99.99% of the game so far. Just those two paragraphs of text seemed like they came from a different plot that accidentally was copy/pasted into it.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Everything before and after story-wise points to Barb is responsible for the deaths, but that brief moment of "haha, we are so good at being double crossing and evil" is just disjointed.
Yeah it clearly wasn't the intent for it to seem like Stan killed his own son. The whole thing was pretty hamfisted in its execution. It wasn't a great idea in the first place, but I think it would have gone over a lot better for everyone if Stan and Della had just pulled the MC aside beforehand and let him (and the player) in on the plan. "We know Barb is responsible but we can't prove it. We need to get Angelica on our side, so we'll have Sluggo plant Quack's ring at the crime scene which you and the girls can magically discover a decade plus later and nobody will question how it is still there or was missed all this time. Angelica will instantly accept it as proof of the Minions carrying out the hit and side with us against Barb." Still a terrible idea, but at least there wouldn't be any ambiguity about what was going on. And the player wouldn't feel insulted by Stan and Della deliberately deceiving them.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What I was trying to say about Stan and Della was
I'll offer you the same answer I gave when this topic came up the last time...

Yeah it clearly wasn't the intent for it to seem like Stan killed his own son. The whole thing was pretty hamfisted in its execution. It wasn't a great idea in the first place, but I think it would have gone over a lot better for everyone if Stan and Della had just pulled the MC aside beforehand and let him (and the player) in on the plan. "We know Barb is responsible but we can't prove it. We need to get Angelica on our side, so we'll have Sluggo plant Quack's ring at the crime scene which you and the girls can magically discover a decade plus later and nobody will question how it is still there or was missed all this time. Angelica will instantly accept it as proof of the Minions carrying out the hit and side with us against Barb." Still a terrible idea, but at least there wouldn't be any ambiguity about what was going on. And the player wouldn't feel insulted by Stan and Della deliberately deceiving them.
As I have said before, I'm sure Ryker knew he was supposed to find something or he wouldn't have been sent to look. In other words it didn't matter to him that the ring was a plant. He might have even viewed the whole thing as a last test of his loyalty to the club and, perhaps it was. Could it have lain there in the dust for so long just waiting to be found? Dunno. Have you ever spent any time in the desert? I have. It's a very strange place. Does Reba really buy it? Or does she just want to believe and rationalize escaping from Barb's clutches? Dunno. I do know she really likes being a pole dancer... Heh.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I'll offer you the same answer I gave when this topic came up the last time...

As I have said before, I'm sure Ryker knew he was supposed to find something or he wouldn't have been sent to look. In other words it didn't matter to him that the ring was a plant. He might have even viewed the whole thing as a last test of his loyalty to the club and, perhaps it was. Could it have lain there in the dust for so long just waiting to be found? Dunno. Have you ever spent any time in the desert? I have. It's a very strange place. Does Reba really buy it? Or does she just want to believe and rationalize escaping from Barb's clutches? Dunno. I do know she really likes being a pole dancer... Heh.
motseer.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 123 Votes