TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Why do i have to fuck the fat bitch to fuck Rachel, weirdest way of forcing the player to fuck fat people.
The option to avoid her was rather obvious if you wanted to. It would have had no impact on the rest of the story and no impact on Rachel. Maybe you were clicking with your heart instead of your head? We've all been there.

Reactions: Dimitri57

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
The option to avoid her was rather obvious if you wanted to. It would have had no impact on the rest of the story and no impact on Rachel. Maybe you were clicking with your heart instead of your head? We've all been there.
If you hookup with Chloe, you do get a chance to get a BJ from Rachael if you take her with you to see Stan and Della. It's an Easter egg because Chloe and Rachael are besties. Chloe tells Rachael how nice you were to her and Rachael rewards you for being kind to her friend. But beyond that, it has no impact to Rachael if you don't hookup with Chloe or not.

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I still want to see Jessy and her step sister together, and maybe those two girls from the bar where we saved Angel, i mean mc got into

the hospital it is only fair the other club to lose those girls as punishment, i also consider that payment for Jessy and the restaurant

scene i did not forget that.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I still want to see Jessy and her step sister together, and maybe those two girls from the bar where we saved Angel, i mean mc got into

the hospital it is only fair the other club to lose those girls as punishment, i also consider that payment for Jessy and the restaurant

scene i did not forget that.
Jessy and Desriee are half-sisters. (They have the same father)

I don't want to give everything away, but that stuff would happen in Chapter Two, if it's going to happen. ;)

I think you will be happy... :sneaky:

Jul 20, 2022
Is that if you follow the "disrespect" route? I don't think I ever did that.
Yes. Let Jessy drink more shots (Disrespect), you'll take her home and then go back to the bar, and then after the 'bar event' you'll walk Chloe home and have the choice to open her path. If you do, you'll hook up with her and then a BJ from Rachel the next day, as long as you take her with you (Respect), after you go to Stan and Della's place.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Dimitri57 you know, the first time I played this, way back in the beginnin, not gonna lie, that whole shit that we were forced to watch, sent me into full on rage. You later fixed it/changed it to be optional, but I still refused to come back. But thanks to HornyyPussy last year, I decided to give it another shot after all that time and I'm glad I did. Now, well, let's just say I'm like this waitin on the new update:
tenor.gif

Thanks for an amazin game, bro.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Dimitri57 you know, the first time I played this, way back in the beginnin, not gonna lie, that whole shit that we were forced to watch, sent me into full on rage. You later fixed it/changed it to be optional, but I still refused to come back. But thanks to HornyyPussy last year, I decided to give it another shot after all that time and I'm glad I did. Now, well, let's just say I'm like this waitin on the new update:
View attachment 3592720

My bill is in the mail.............to both you AND Dima.........

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You are dealing with someone who knows their shit if they know about...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Later in the story Willow will demonstrate another brand of Loctite... Jus' Sayin':cool:
I've been waitin to see J-B Weld mentioned since I read that. Ahaha

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
View attachment 3592720

Glad to have you back Dark Silence. :D

Sadly, I made a lot of mistakes when I started this quest as a noob dev. :oops:

Part of it was my coding skills were shit. :poop: The other was my naivete that, if I'm okay with a certain type of scene or kink, everyone else is as well. :confused:

I definitely don't want to force players to see or do anything that offends them or worse yet, make them rage quit. :cry:

As you pointed out, I did go back and give more skips or opt outs. There will be more when I go back and remaster the early episodes coding rat's nest. (y)

Keep me straight and call me out if I zone out and not give the player choices in a questionable scene or kink.

Thanks for giving it a second try! :cool:

And a big hug and reach around for HornyyPussy for bringing you back to the dark side! Muhahaha! :devilish:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
J-B Weld can't cut the mustard on an old school Milwaukee vibrator... ;)
It sure helped me get from point A to point B once(About 65 miles). I was sure glad to have that shit with me.

Glad to have you back Dark Silence. :D

Sadly, I made a lot of mistakes when I started this quest as a noob dev. :oops:

Part of it was my coding skills were shit. :poop: The other was my naivete that, if I'm okay with a certain type of scene or kink, everyone else is as well. :confused:

I definitely don't want to force players to see or do anything that offends them or worse yet, make them rage quit. :cry:

As you pointed out, I did go back and give more skips or opt outs. There will be more when I go back and remaster the early episodes coding rat's nest. (y)

Keep me straight and call me out if I zone out and not give the player choices in a questionable scene or kink.

Thanks for giving it a second try! :cool:

And a big hug and reach around for HornyyPussy for bringing you back to the dark side! Muhahaha! :devilish:
I was under a different name back then, but I'm glad HP pulled me back to this. You can count on me bustin chops if I must. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes