Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
As noted on another post, Elvira will never be changed for the reasons stated. That being said, nothing would keep MC from getting another bike for long rides just as Stan, Gunner and Sluggo have. :cool:(y)

This new 2021 Street Glide model came out recently on Renderhub. I haven't bought it yet, but it is the same artist that made Stan's dresser and Sluggo's two up road bike. It's very accurate but it doesn't have a kickstand morph and you can't turn the handlebars! :mad:

I can photoshop a kickstand for static shots, but the handlebars and fairing would be a major PITA to turn using PS. Not a deal breaker but it's a bit of a pisser.

View attachment 3629474
Not in white though, the only thing missing is the flashing cop light at the back :p

Well, due to the fact that I don't share, I want nothin to do with Tori.
What could be better than cucking Jessie's dad? You know already that you will take Tori from him & Jessie's sister! (He probably has a neglected hottie wife too to add to your harem and would give you dirt to take him down!)
I went to see a fortune teller last week and asked her about this game I was playing and she told me that MC will be the next Mayor by a landslide... Dude, read the room, there is no sharing or NTR in this game, MC just comes and overcomes all challenges... {& usually comes "in" challenges}

Damn Dimitri57 By now I should get an Associate Writer or Creative Consultant Patch... ;)

Have a button maker, gonna make a Rogues button to throw on my cut...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The moment Tori gets to experience sex with the MC she won't even be thinking about Mayor defucko anymore. Stealing someone isn't at all sharing. Pissing off the mayor is also an added bonus!
True. But she does it to further her own career. She'll continue to fuck him until she no longer needs him.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Not in white though, the only thing missing is the flashing cop light at the back :p
Yeah, thought the same thing. In white, it could be a "Shriner's" bike as well! :ROFLMAO:

No white bikes for me either. They have it black, red and blue.
harley-davidson-street-glide-2021-3d-model-09.jpg
I just noticed when I posted this image they didn't chrome some parts on the bike. :unsure:

The headlight ring, horn cover, hand levers and turn signal brackets should be chrome or black. The chin spoiler should be black as well.

I'll send a note to the artist to have them look at it. The old school bikes I can easily change materials on every part myself. The way this artist wraps their models with one big image isn't easy to change anything.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
gambler.gif

Yeah, thought the same thing. In white, it could be a "Shriner's" bike as well! :ROFLMAO:

No white bikes for me either. They have it black, red and blue.
View attachment 3633161
I just noticed when I posted this image they didn't chrome some parts on the bike. :unsure:

The headlight ring, horn cover, hand levers and turn signal brackets should be chrome or black. The chin spoiler should be black as well.

I'll send a note to the artist to have them look at it. The old school bikes I can easily change materials on every part myself. The way this artist wraps their models with one big image isn't easy to change anything.
Much better! :cool:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

What could be better than cucking Jessie's dad? You know already that you will take Tori from him & Jessie's sister! (He probably has a neglected hottie wife too to add to your harem and would give you dirt to take him down!)
I went to see a fortune teller last week and asked her about this game I was playing and she told me that MC will be the next Mayor by a landslide... Dude, read the room, there is no sharing or NTR in this game, MC just comes and overcomes all challenges... {& usually comes "in" challenges}

Damn Dimitri57 By now I should get an Associate Writer or Creative Consultant Patch... ;)

Have a button maker, gonna make a Rogues button to throw on my cut...
I think when we were shown that commercial with the Mayor and was told that's Jessy's dad, it showed the Mayor and his daughter with an older looking woman, who I assume is his wife. She's no hottie.

Maybe the MC will want to humiliate the mayor more and seduce his wife. She's no Barb.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I think when we were shown that commercial with the Mayor and was told that's Jessy's dad, it showed the Mayor and his daughter with an older looking woman, who I assume is his wife. She's no hottie.

Maybe the MC will want to humiliate the mayor more and seduce his wife. She's no Barb.
Good job Horny Toad (y)

You are on the right track as to what I have planned for Depasto. :devilish:

Gee, now if we could find a good place to humiliate him by having his wife ravished in front of him... :sneaky:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Gee, now if we could find a good place to humiliate him by having his wife ravished in front of him... :sneaky:
His office or meeting room, when all of his coworker are there as well? With Tracy, Jessy, Desiree and Tori giving him a hand? Just an idea.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
His office or meeting room, when all of his coworker are there as well? With Tracy, Jessy, Desiree and Tori giving him a hand? Just an idea.
I was thinking with angelica treating him like the bitch he is....maybe pegging him while he watches...muhahaha

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes