Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
So the end result of having a relationship with Tori means she ends the affair with the mayor?
DePasto will get his comeuppance for several reasons in Chapter Two whether you have an alliance or not. There's a feisty daughter that's been rejected. He may do things he'd rather not to save his marriage and political career if her existence comes to light. In the long term, the alliance may drive a wedge between Tori and DePasto. Rejecting the alliance would only make her more dependent on him. But remember, Tori's main motivation of the alliance is to be free of Bob, not DePasto.
Is that sufficiently convoluted? ;)

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Choices have consequences... I wanted players to beware when things don't go well.

The alliance with Tori opens an option to have relations with her in the future. You will have the ability to turn her down and not affect the rest of the deal. To each their own.

Even if I didn't fancy Tori or her manipulative tactics, I'd want to fuck her to cuck Mayor Depasto! :devilish: (Of course, only for Jessy's sake...) :sneaky:
So without spoiling to much how will reject the deal work would it be played like a suicide mission in me2? Where every choice matters from that point on

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Choices have consequences... I wanted players to beware when things don't go well.

The alliance with Tori opens an option to have relations with her in the future. You will have the ability to turn her down and not affect the rest of the deal. To each their own.

Even if I didn't fancy Tori or her manipulative tactics, I'd want to fuck her to cuck Mayor Depasto! :devilish: (Of course, only for Jessy's sake...) :sneaky:
So the fact she's also Bad Bob's Little Sister in no way enters in to it?.
And the fact that you would be showing him that he nolonger owns her as he thinks he do's... would in no way be a bonus?.;):devilish:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
DePasto will get his comeuppance for several reasons in Chapter Two whether you have an alliance or not. There's a feisty daughter that's been rejected. He may do things he'd rather not to save his marriage and political career if her existence comes to light. In the long term, the alliance may drive a wedge between Tori and DePasto. Rejecting the alliance would only make her more dependent on him. But remember, Tori's main motivation of the alliance is to be free of Bob, not DePasto.
Is that sufficiently convoluted? ;)
Now I got a headache.....

I'd rather have some gelato! :p
Don't think I've ever put a Dev on........The List™

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Don't think I've ever put a Dev on........The List™
Yet, he didn't blaspheme Tiramisu, he only stated he want Gelato, so in my eyes, that's OK. Also good Gelato is fucking good too. Were I can't see anything for Pana Cotta - other than it leaves more Tiramisu for myself.

Also for varrious reasons I would put Dima only after he finished this game on the list.:WeSmart:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yet, he didn't blaspheme Tiramisu, he only stated he want Gelato, so in my eyes, that's OK. Also good Gelato is fucking good too. Were I can't see anything for Pana Cotta - other than it leaves more Tiramisu for myself.

Also for varrious reasons I would put Dima only after he finished this game on the list.:WeSmart:
Don't think I've ever put a robot on..........The List™

ok, this is getting ridiculous, I agree.......

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes