c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For the game and incest yes. Too many (half)-sisters, mother and daughters and so in the game
Why do I see that I will make a part in my guide and group them? I why do I already know that I will hate this, cause of (too much) work?:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
For the game and incest yes. Too many (half)-sisters, mother and daughters and so in the game
Why do I see that I will make a part in my guide and group them? I why do I already know that I will hate this, cause of (too much) work?:cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Off the top my head... I think you got 'em all... so far...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dimitri57 and c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes but other than tracy and jessie they don't have sex with each other.

• Hey there
  • Wow
Reactions: motseer and c3p0

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Depens on how he want wage war against the Minions dance around Patreons ToS.
Sometimes I wonder, if someone would make a AVN about the classical Greek saga of Oedipus... would patreon suspend it? At least, it's a classic cultural thing....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Sometimes I wonder, if someone would make a AVN about the classical Greek saga of Oedipus... would patreon suspend it? At least, it's a classic cultural thing....
Ye they have to.. because their partners have those rules... Patreon is like the world in that regard, Money > everything else...

If i'm not mistaken their main partners are Visa and Paypal.. and that amount of money they make with that partnership is worth to piss of a few AVN Game Dev's...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
From spirits to family to Greek saga - I do like this thread for that. I like it, plain and honest.
The answer to that question may or even they may not, know the (in)famous Trust and Safety team. Yet, I would not take that any of their statement would remain constant over time.

4.40 star(s) 123 Votes