Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Next update seems to be a awesome one! Also, can I assume that Katy has some really good news to share and is also why they are only drinking water?
I wondered if anyone would notice that. :p

Remember Katy is a little nerdy. She does her research and tends to obsess over things. What information do you think she would find when she looked into the optimal conditions to get pregnant and having a healthy baby? :unsure:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You say that like that's a bad thing. :p

I guess I've been doing it wrong all these years of riding. :devilish:

Would you rather it be in a dirty gas station restroom that smells like piss? :unsure:

Or do you think MC should have waited until he dropped Leelee off at Sluggo's house? :oops:
Maybe combine the topics and do it in a field behind a Stuckey's. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dimitri57

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
I wondered if anyone would notice that. :p

Remember Katy is a little nerdy. She does her research and tends to obsess over things. What information do you think she would find when she looked into the optimal conditions to get pregnant and having a healthy baby? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Drinking with pregnancy is not a good thing, probably that's why.;) Or it's vodka.:LOL:
Naw, only if MC is trying to knock up Larisa or Oxana. :cool:(y)

Drinking it straight up works well as a panty dropper in the exhaustive tests I've run. :devilish:

Vodka is answer for every ailment or condition in the Russian culture. If you have a cold or sore throat, you drink a shot of vodka with black pepper in it.

If you have diarrhea, you drink a shot vodka with salt in it. If you are constipated, you drink a shot vodka and chase it with pickle juice. :poop:

I'll have to ask the Ol' lady what you drink with it to ensure pregnancy... :unsure:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, too bad they don't have a Buc-ee's in Kali! :sneaky:
You wouldn't want to try it there - too busy! I remember the Stuckey's that used to be up along I-45 a bit to the north of where the Bucee's is now (Madisonville - I think the Stuckey's was near Buffalo or Centerville), and it had a ground-level billboard along the edge of the parking lot to the South of the building that would have been perfect - that's what I was thinking about. I avoid Bucee's - all hype, too pricey, and I can get great stuff for less (and have bathrooms just as nice) at the Woody's Smokehouse in Centerville (location on each side of the highway - great BBQ and great homemade fudge!).

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
You wouldn't want to try it there - too busy! I remember the Stuckey's that used to be up along I-45 a bit to the north of where the Bucee's is now (Madisonville - I think the Stuckey's was near Buffalo or Centerville), and it had a ground-level billboard along the edge of the parking lot to the South of the building that would have been perfect - that's what I was thinking about. I avoid Bucee's - all hype, too pricey, and I can get great stuff for less (and have bathrooms just as nice) at the Woody's Smokehouse in Centerville (location on each side of the highway - great BBQ and great homemade fudge!).
I know the place well! I'd always stop there on the way to Houston or returning back home. Best jerky and beef sticks on the planet as well! :cool: (y)

Reactions: ThorinKing

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Naw, only if MC is trying to knock up Larisa or Oxana. :cool:(y)

Drinking it straight up works well as a panty dropper in the exhaustive tests I've run. :devilish:

Vodka is answer for every ailment or condition in the Russian culture. If you have a cold or sore throat, you drink a shot of vodka with black pepper in it.

If you have diarrhea, you drink a shot vodka with salt in it. If you are constipated, you drink a shot vodka and chase it with pickle juice. :poop:

I'll have to ask the Ol' lady what you drink with it to ensure pregnancy... :unsure:
That sounded so absurd i had to ask a good friend of mine she was born in Russia and moved to Germany with the age of 8 or 9 now 30 btw.. and she confirmed all of that... how crazy is that... Vodka really is the answer to everything there haha

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
That sounded so absurd i had to ask a good friend of mine she was born in Russia and moved to germany with the age of 8 or 9.. and she comfirmed all of that... how crazy is that... Vodka really is the answer to everything there haha
Fox, I'm deeply hurt that you'd think I'd blatantly bullshit everyone! :cry:

Even though I do it all the time... :ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
That sounded so absurd i had to ask a good friend of mine she was born in Russia and moved to Germany with the age of 8 or 9 now 30 btw.. and she confirmed all of that... how crazy is that... Vodka really is the answer to everything there haha
I was in Poland for business the last days.. same there...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I was in Poland for business the last days.. same there...
I expect that's common in many of the Slavic countries and former Soviet block. Wouldn't be surprised if the same holds for schnaps in Germany. Of course, those already have a ton of variety in the ways they're made and the things added to them during distilling.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I expect that's common in many of the Slavic countries and former Soviet block. Wouldn't be surprised if the same holds for schnaps in Germany. Of course, those already have a ton of variety in the ways they're made and the things added to them during distilling.
Schnaps is new to me but Beer is our go to drink normaly not in that extent like the russians with vodka but in a simular fashion ^^

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes