Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I'll be honest. The "twist" in ch10 part 3 with Stan/Della made zero sense to me. Otherwise I've really been enjoying the game though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're not the only one finding it odd/out of character, although
Hope there will be a sensible explanation down the line anyhow.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'll be honest. The "twist" in ch10 part 3 with Stan/Della made zero sense to me. Otherwise I've really been enjoying the game though.

You're not the only one finding it odd/out of character, although
Hope there will be a sensible explanation down the line anyhow.
Well, 1.5 noobs got it right. 5mithers you are officially "0"fer... It was Barb who was responsible for the death of Stan and Della's son and her own daughter. Better luck next time, brah. tbarton1455, nail on head, man. You are hereby promoted to hangaround. Fraxo gets half credit. You had it mostly right but you were a little shaky, man. Keep tryin'.

Last edited:

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Well, 1.5 noobs got it right. 5mithers you are officially "0"fer... It was Barb who was responsible for the death of Stan and Della's son and her own daughter. Better luck next time, brah. tbarton1455, nail on head, man. You are hereby promoted to hangaround. Fraxo gets half credit. You had it mostly right but you were a littles shaky, man. Keep tryin'.
Thanks man. Such a high honor lmao. But to be honest, wasn't really hard to deduce. While Stan/Della are the top in a MC, they are still an outlaw MC. So the ones saying that it's out of character for them to do that, well, they are being naive lol. Dev is a good story writer, but it's not like this was a mystery novel-level of subterfuge and mystery.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Even the drunk riding bitch? I have to imagine that stuff messes up the jeans and seats pretty bad. :LOL:
I always had a small bitch bar to keep them from sliding off the back of the P-pad. :cool: (y)

Back in the day, I'd have the Ol' lady loop her hands inside my belt to hold on when we closed the bar down. That way if she dozed off, she wouldn't fall off one side or the other. :cool:

One time at Daytona during Bike Week, (Biker version of "this one time at band camp..." :LOL:) she slammed one too many fireball shots at Pub 44. She was so hammered that I bungie corded her to the bitch bar to make sure she didn't fall off on the way back to the campground! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes