Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Eeeeep an update!!! :) Thank you Belle (both of you).

This game just keeps getting better and better- this may have been a small update, but it was an excellent one. I gotta say Belle (both) you just keep checking off my boxes... Your game has;
  1. Pixies (Belle has replaced Tinkerbell in my heart). Lol
  2. Faeries
  3. Bookish, shy, sweet girls
  4. Asians
  5. Dryads
  6. Red-heads (hopefully we'll get to do much, much more with Callie in future updates- it's been a while since she's had any love).
  7. Nuns- maybe in a future update, Sister Agnes will be prepared to "receive our body". Blasphemous? Yes. DILLIGAF? No. :)
All this game needs is some type of petite Demon and it will be "The Greatest Game of All Time"! It already has exceptional art, fantastic writing, great humor/wit, a gorgeous cast of characters, and an amazing story.

I anxiously await the next installment!!! :)

Thank you Belle (both of ya). ;)

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
Excellent update @Belle.

I love seeing Callie getting more content, have a bit of a soft spot for redheads. and lesbians. Redheaded lesbians are doubly awesome. I only have one concern, I do hope Callie's storyline isn't going to be "Lesbian cured through the power of the penis." See a lot of that around and it would be very disappointing if thats the case.

Can't wait to see whats next, though we'll have to I guess. :) Hopefully once I go through my patreon subs I'll find a way to free up a slot, your's is the first VN/game that I've seriously thought about supporting.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I only have one concern, I do hope Callie's storyline isn't going to be "Lesbian cured through the power of the penis." See a lot of that around and it would be very disappointing if thats the case.
No, it's not going to be like that. The game has already basically explained how it's going to work, which is through magic. I'm going to write the whole thing so that it makes sense. If you pay attention during the scenes from this update, you'll also notice that I'm already laying the groundwork for this.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Long Live The Princess v.0.15.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
can anybody upload save file of the previous update or the new?
Thanks

May 20, 2017
Because I compress the game's images, unlike what many other adult game creators do. File size is definitely not a sign of quality. Just look at Japanese adult games and their tendency to put enormous, uncompressed textures into their games for no reason whatsoever, leading to long load times and poor performance.

The images folder in version 0.15.0 contains 1675 renders. That's the statistic you should be looking at, alongside a word count that is now above 135k, more than most novels.
Read that and became a fan of this guy.I will be fair, contents are a little bit on the downside but storyline is pulling enough to keep you busy. 135k, damn.

May 27, 2018
Because I compress the game's images, unlike what many other adult game creators do. File size is definitely not a sign of quality. Just look at Japanese adult games and their tendency to put enormous, uncompressed textures into their games for no reason whatsoever, leading to long load times and poor performance.

The images folder in version 0.15.0 contains 1675 renders. That's the statistic you should be looking at, alongside a word count that is now above 135k, more than most novels.
Finally someone that gets it. Perf matters! We do not need uncompressed images for viewing pics.

Reactions: Abibliboop

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Same here. Had to unwatch and rewatch the thread. About to do the same with the other threads I haven't received anything from in a while.
Nop. If you miss an notification, you won't receive another until visit the thread again.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes