• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 21, 2018
yes it is..BUT..it impacts the story if you avoid the NTR..although..she is just your sister and not committed as your lover so is it really NTR?..or just "hey look..my sister is giving the dude a BJ and getting her ass boinked!!" lol
Woah there, hold on. Next thing you question the validity of the widely popular Mother NTR or Widow NTR.

Reactions: FastBullet

pappypop

Dec 4, 2017
the game rewards you by strengthening your relationship with her and moving her away forever ...

And you call it a reward? ...

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
the game rewards you by strengthening your relationship with her and moving her away forever ...

And you call it a reward? ...
Nope. That's why I never said what you "quoted" above. Try reading what I wrote again.

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
I would like to see more content on the fey Queen for the next update and I want the sister to come back aswell it was really stupid for her to go away

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
Soo. how to get to perversity level 5? and how to unlock Callie's large secret? i tried everything but can't get them to work,

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Soo. how to get to perversity level 5?
Read Quote below for perversity level 5
Easiest method I have found is going to Primrose at night and molesting her. Go through options until you get the next level - the scene will indicate when you have achieved level 5
...and how to unlock Callie's large secret? i tried everything but can't get them to work
Read thunderrobs quotes for Callies big secret
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lazyass walkthrough for a bit of it and its some kinky yumyum stuff it leads to :D

more lazyass walkthrough for the new content..in lazyass i mean..its lazily typed like someone with no typing skill did it :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll admit..i still do not fully grasp NTR..thus...ignore me...LOL..but hey..my floobits hints are valid :D

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Feel like I"m doing the Primrose molesting wrong for perv 5. Is there a certain route for options?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Wait, is this a real word?
yes In my opinion y want to have more story and dont mind if the updates are small and spaced, because they are well thought and with high quality, I understand those who are impatient and want to finish the story but good things take time and I enjoy it, so im looking forward to the next update and the humorous story with sex and with voyeur content, but I see anticipation as part of the game so.
Keep up Belle

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
hey , am having a bit of trouble with the second clue/secret for Callie's large secret , any suggestions?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I would like to see more content on the fey Queen for the next update and I want the sister to come back aswell it was really stupid for her to go away
well, It´s kind of a hornyness tramp, u really don´t need the sister to go away just don´t tell her how u feel about her u can acces all content without any problems and maybe in future updates u get rewarded, (I wrote maybe because i don´t really know what @Belle has planned, just trust him he will not disapoint you

Reactions: Hones

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
already did mate , when i click that clue it does nothing, and i visited multiple time at night and clicked the search option but nothing new came of it till the search option disappeared

Rives

Jul 5, 2018
Where on the training ground to look for the finder bone? And is searching it an etxra action if so how to unlock it.

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
just to be clear, i have 4 clues for Callie's new secret.
1 about the leather outfit
2 about agnes saying she only wears her nun outfit
3 agnes telling the callie invited her
4 what the diary said about callie having the hots for agnes
but none of them work as a second clue during the spell and when i click the clue about the leather outfit as a second clue the internal dialog of the MC says what else is callie producing beyond leather outfits

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes