Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
well it was a while back, I don't quite remember. If I get the latest up to date version AND get the latest MTL tool, I would assume it will work RIGHT?
Right, though with a slight amendment. The latest MTL tool should work with all versions, not just the latest up to date version.
It even has a translation cache now, so if anyone finds something that really doesn't make sense, the cache can be edited for a better MTL. The cache is also per language (ie: An English MTL cache is stored in a separate file from a Spanish MTL cache, etc...)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I wish there was a boy version of this game
Best you can do is unequip the hair and get the fake ID, then the player character is technically masquerading as a boy.

Or maybe there is some obscure mod out there somewhere that accomplishes what you're after.

kaka poopoo

May 25, 2023
how viable is a healer/CON build if you want to finish the entire game and most quests? since Some enemies are immune to juicing and allies dont scale with anything

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
how long it takes to finish this game right now?
Once you know what you're doing you can "speedrun" boat money in maybe 2 hours. If you want to do all the non-repeating quests, one loop of each repeating quest, and all character storylines there's close to 30 hours worth of content. Then there's NG+ and achievements
how viable is a healer/CON build if you want to finish the entire game and most quests? since Some enemies are immune to juicing and allies dont scale with anything
It's fine, boomstick and landmines should handle anything you can't juice.
Also some bosses can be trivialized by taking the right ally into the encounter.

Jabborno

Apr 27, 2024
ok, i decided to go with succubus build, but man Juicing skill takes ages to charge, is there a way to edit some file to reduce the charge time, that you know of?
i tried opening the files with rpgmaker, but the things i can read there are the same for all the skills, so maybe it's in some script. great game btw

edit: found it, under Data\Effects\skill, basicFuckerGrab.json you need to edit lauch_since and launch_max

Last edited:

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
Right, though with a slight amendment. The latest MTL tool should work with all versions, not just the latest up to date version.
It even has a translation cache now, so if anyone finds something that really doesn't make sense, the cache can be edited for a better MTL. The cache is also per language (ie: An English MTL cache is stored in a separate file from a Spanish MTL cache, etc...)
ok I got it running, I likely forgot to change the language to MTL back then, but anyway now I'm just trying to figure out what the difference between normal and cosmetic version of big booba mod... well the regular version doesn't seem to be working at all- probably cuz of the update that said its gonna break shit

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
ok I got it running, I likely forgot to change the language to MTL back then, but anyway now I'm just trying to figure out what the difference between normal and cosmetic version of big booba mod... well the regular version doesn't seem to be working at all- probably cuz of the update that said its gonna break shit
Normal version you need to see Elise and buy the MOD (Booba), which then applies the Expanded Breast state.
Cosmetic version just is by default.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Oh ok, thank you.
If you absolutely must stay on the version of the game that you have, grab the archived version of Modular Cheats Mod and make the required edits listed in the compat section of the mod post (quoted below for convenience)
Compatibility:
  • For game versions below 0.8.1.0, lines with _state("Tail") need to be commented out.
  • For game versions below 0.8.4.0, instances of _state("AbomSickly") need to be replaced with _state("Sickly")
There is one more compat edit listed on the mod post (when combined with the other 2) that might let the latest mod version work with 0.7.9.1, but I have not tested the compat edits with it at all, there have been ALOT of changes since they were listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoadOFmeme

RoadOFmeme

Jan 25, 2019
If you absolutely must stay on the version of the game that you have, grab the archived version of Modular Cheats Mod and make the required edits listed in the compat section of the mod post (quoted below for convenience)

There is one more compat edit listed on the mod post (when combined with the other 2) that might let the latest mod version work with 0.7.9.1, but I have not tested the compat edits with it at all, there have been ALOT of changes since they were listed.
Oh ok, I'll try. Thank you so much.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes