FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I’m not a coder. Can you show me where? I’m fairly sure I changed the script with your $ as per your charitable submission.
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{$atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"
That’s exactly what I typed by hand because mobile issues for copy paste to a laptop. IMG_0691.jpeg

Last edited:

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
Man I reallly wanna play the uptodate stuff but I don't speak the moon runes. How do most people deal with that?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I’m not a coder. Can you show me where? I’m fairly sure I changed the script with your $ as per your charitable submission.

That’s exactly what I typed by hand because mobile issues for copy paste to a laptop.
You typed this:
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"
$atweaks_modFolder is a global variable and so needs to have the $ in all references, without it the reference is for a local variable which in this case does not exist.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
You typed this:
Code:
$mod_load_script["#{tmpExchangeScript}"] = "#{atweaks_modFolder}/#{tmpExchangeScript}"
$atweaks_modFolder is a global variable and so needs to have the $ in all references, without it the reference is for a local variable which in this case does not exist.
Sun nova. I also found the space you mentioned. Excited to use the changes and see how it works :D
Edit. I removed the space and it worked with basic needs.
2nd edit. Still lactating beyond comprehension though. I took off lactation stacks. I have active booba mod and character is pregs but pre preg doesn’t give lactation I thought, and removing lactation stacks should stop it too.
if anyone can shed some light on this it would be helpful lol.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sun nova. I also found the space you mentioned. Excited to use the changes and see how it works :D
To be fair, just removing the offending space would of been enough for that part as long as the mod folder doesn't get renamed. But the full change will prevent an error if the mod folder does indeed get renamed at any time (whether by mod author or user)

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Saved and compressed and may make available through mega on the official wiki.
Doubt it though because I don’t really have the time.

PROrabbit

May 19, 2024
Think I've encountered some bug with the Cocona shopping quest. Instead of following me to the market, she just gives me soup every day. If trying to talk second time, big Mom comes and kicks me out... No other interactions with Cocona available. No dialogue options, etc. Day/night doesn't matter (quest mark on her displays during daytime only).

Last edited:

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
So just curious.
Is anyone's Big Booba Graphics mod for Lona working properly?
For some reason i can't seem to get it to work, even though i followed all the steps correctly.

Some help would definitely be appreciated. Thanks!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So just curious.
Is anyone's Big Booba Graphics mod for Lona working properly?
For some reason i can't seem to get it to work, even though i followed all the steps correctly.

Some help would definitely be appreciated. Thanks!
Provide related errorlogs if any (preferably the txt file), screenshots of mod folder, and list out the steps you took (not the steps you followed)

Reactions: DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
Provide related errorlogs if any (preferably the txt file), screenshots of mod folder, and list out the steps you took (not the steps you followed)
Pretty much did all the necessary steps. Like for example:

Bring all the mod files to D:[LonaRPGrootdirectory]/ModScripts/_Mods folder.
I even got UMM to work, even though it's now optional for the newer versions.(currently running R2.7 version of the Big Booba Graphics Mod, in version 9.0.15 beta of LonaRPG)

I also added the Cheat Mod + Nun Outfit, and both of them are working perfectly fine. But it's just the Big Booba Graphics mod that's not working at all.

I did some digging into the files for clues, and correct me if I'm wrong, but do you have to go to Elise's shop and buy the mod for the expand booba, or is it supposed to be there by default?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I did some digging into the files for clues, and correct me if I'm wrong, but do you have to go to Elise's shop and buy the mod for the expand booba, or is it supposed to be there by default?
Depends on which version you have installed:
  • Main version (R versions): Visit Elise and buy mod
  • Cosmetic version (RC versions): There by default

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
Depends on which version you have installed:
  • Main version (R versions): Visit Elise and buy mod
  • Cosmetic version (RC versions): There by default

I'm 100000% sure that I got the R2.7 version, and like i said before, i put it in the latest 0.9.0.15 beta version of LonaRPG.
Hmm... I'll go and create a new game and go straight to Elise's shop after the prologue and see if I can buy the mod.

Just to be sure, it should say something like "MOD ExpandBooba" on the shop right?

ozymandias12

Jun 30, 2021
Question about the mechanics, is the Bloodlust trait (sex attacks deal HP damage) mandatory for a succubus build? What does juicing/Sex ATK do without Bloodlust?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm 100000% sure that I got the R2.7 version, and like i said before, i put it in the latest 0.9.0.15 beta version of LonaRPG.
Hmm... I'll go and create a new game and go straight to Elise's shop after the prologue and see if I can buy the mod.

Just to be sure, it should say something like "MOD ExpandBooba" on the shop right?
MOD (Booba)

Once the mod has been obtained from Elise the state will be named Expanded Booba

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes