• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to work in brothel with Aisha? I came together, but Liz doesn't want to work

Oct 24, 2018
999 points, another suggestion?
Tough one. When I went to the brothel I could work right away. All I had done was work in the blacksmith and tavern some, gone to the bathhouse, did that thing with the thief boy a couple of times and of course did a few requests. I don't think I even had a silver permit the first time I worked there. So afraid I'm blank. Perhaps your game just bugged a bit?

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Someone please, a save with the full gallery unlocked, I seem to be having issues progressing or i would just get them myself

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks, but the whole gallery doesn't seem to be unlocked
Yea, that's the largest save I have though. All of the main events are unlocked, just some minor ones aren't.
Even the ones I played myself (it's worth playing tbh) did not get any more events

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Do scenes unlock in order, for example if I have lv4 impurity and talk to a guy - do I get scene 1, scene 4 or nothing because I have to get the correct level of impurity?

Also, not sure if it's a bug or not but when you reset your impurity while having dishevel clothes you are stuck until you get lv4 impurity again because you lose option to change your clothing (with "W") and all npc will comment on your clothes instead having a normal dialogue options.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
For how good the rest of the game was, I'm pretty disappointed with the endings.

D

Deleted member 225174

Asking for an updated complete save file. Many thanks.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
How do you go about changing the aspect ratio/resizing the window of this game? Is there even the option to? I've tried all the function keys and got nothing. thanks for any help.

Blub22

Feb 8, 2018
OK, how do i get to the upper City? I did all Events i can finde and read lot about the upper borthel and stuff. i have no clue.....

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes