RPGM Completed Liz -The Tower and the Grimoire- [v1.03] [Clymenia]

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes

terrordoll

Aug 30, 2017
I'm having a hard time triggering Haggling 2. Do you have to do something special? I've tried resetting Impurity to different levls and nothing seems to be working.

tamach22

Jan 22, 2018
Hello everyone do you know how to work at upper brothel?

Edit: I am gonna answer my own question for those who wants to know..
You need to reset your corruption in order to get to 3rd scene at lower brothel then you will get a recommendation letter.
i still dont get the recommendation letter after resetting the impurity, already work a lot of times but still no luck. i wonder if i miss something to trigger this event?

Reactions: GaRbS

Teron666

Jul 7, 2017
I can' find the brothel the lower stratum.Where is it exactly? And how do I go in?

After hours of searching finally found it.

Last edited:

Gelangfor

Dec 20, 2017
How do I unlock the white, haired Oliver scene? cant figure it out
You need to have unlocked public nudity then enter the inn as nude (or semi-nude also seems to work) and stay the night at the 1st floor. He should visit you during the night.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys, I'm actually working on a mod for this game that adds a pregnancy cycle to it.

I wanted to ask the specifics of the mod to this. I'm not sure the client I was modding already had the modifications listed here.

I'm new to the forum so do forgive me.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
I really like this game. I like all the games, which are made by the dev.

But at the moment I cannot join the upper brothel.
I won’t get this letter. The second scene always repeats at the lower brothel. I tried the variant with watching the last two scenes at the key item, but it didn’t work. Any help?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
it depends on your lewdnes and iff you alrdy reach that floor for the upper brothel

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
Definitley a good game, Clymenia has really mastered the art of making combat in rpg maker H-games bearable. And pretty much entirely optional. The art is decent, even though it is in typical RPG Maker Style just sprites projected onto the normal gameplay screen. However, the content of those H-Scenes is what matters, and as with most Clymenia games, they nail the corruption-type scenes straight on the head.

The game does have it's flaws, the corruption mechanic feels off because you need to reset it multiple times for a set of scenes, and while Clymenia does a very good job with its galleries (sending you back into the environment of the scenes instead of just playing the scene in the gallery, looking at you, Queen opala), some of the best scenes in the game are not in it (end game with Aisha), and the corrupted ending was pretty disappointing.

Personally, I liked Salvation a lot more, but that's mostly due to it having a lot more BDSM and other fetish content, which this one was kind of lacking, it focused more on exhibitionism and forced sex.

Still, especially for an RPG maker game way above average, I recommend it.

Reactions: qs1386
4.60 star(s) 39 Votes