RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 2, 2019
game is broken map is all over the place and quest dont update... why change something thats perfectly fine???

Edit: also anyhelp in sakura quest? where are the documents to mix with the others

Last edited:
Reactions: biniweti

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
can you drop the save right before the sakura scene? cant seem to trigger it in my game...
Never use old save, you will miss a lot of content. This is because I change a lot of things for avoid crashes, along other functions. Try this save and tell me if it works
Edit: you need to download the game again, the version you played was bugged, I make a lot of bugfix the day after the first release, the version on the op is the updated one

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
can you drop the save right before the sakura scene? cant seem to trigger it in my game...
go to the far left room in da mornin pick up the documents and put them in reception room where Sakura usually is, then late ate night (1 peroid after night fall) go to the hospital, u need to unlock the door with a lockpick (Naruto learns lockpicking from Lee)

Reactions: SaintLaurent233

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Sakura's mission is bugged and never activates, even after placing the documents it does not activate
If you are NOT using an old save, you need to come back at MIDNIGHT after placing the documents. Also, you can use the feature "ninja path" to know what to do if you feel stuck.

Last edited:

ghgjfgh

Dec 11, 2023
I dont know what happen, but no matter where and how many times download the game v0.37 when I started it its shows like v0.35 and I think its is, because cant continue my save from this version of the game, every mission show "all for this realease". I play till acomplished Ino change grades mission or first mission with Sakura, after Anko fight test, after catch the cat mission with Tenten... Long story short I have completed all v0.35 changelog but no matter how many new releases of the game I download, when I open the game still show in the game window v.035 and when I load my save all mission show "all for this realese".

Some help? I dont know what to do, I delete the game and download it again 10 times but still stuck, I try even delete the game, download it again without my save folder but even the clean game shows like 0.35...

I read the warning to start new game now, its what I do now, but still bother me that game its shows like v0.35 and the save files too, dont want to play again a few hours and stuck again because save files are v.035

Last edited:

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
I dont know what happen, but no matter where and how many times download the game v0.37 when I started it its shows like v0.35 and I think its is, because cant continue my save from this version of the game, every mission show "all for this realease". I play till acomplished Ino change grades mission or first mission with Sakura, after Anko fight test, after catch the cat mission with Tenten... Long story short I have completed all v0.35 changelog but no matter how many new releases of the game I download, when I open the game still show in the game window v.035 and when I load my save all mission show "all for this realese".

Some help? I dont know what to do, I delete the game and download it again 10 times but still stuck, I try even delete the game, download it again without my save folder but even the clean game shows like 0.35...

I read the warning to start new game now, its what I do now, but still bother me that game its shows like v0.35 and the save files too, dont want to play again a few hours and stuck again because save files are v.035
Game version says 0.35, its 0.37 already. The saves that I shared a couple messages above yours is for the new content if you dont want to repeat things again, it already have what you need to just go to the new events for Sakura (Hospital night) and Ino (afternoon classroom). Read ninja path too to know what to do.

Reactions: ghgjfgh
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes