RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
That image made me laugh every time I see it, top 3 memes.
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your comment, but I have a vision of how I want the game to be finished, I even think it can be done with the rpg maker, the only problem is how long it will take me to get there, since my skills are not yet adjusted to that, but every day I try to improve a little to get closer to that ideal game (my personal ideal, of course).
Dont miss understand me, the game looks like its gonna be really good but ! we had soo many good games going good just to get abandoned tag or still in development with first real scene after 5 y.(hopefully this game will see the final release)

Nov 18, 2022
Yeah I think that's one of my biggest fears with investment in a game where a lot of devs quit for various reasons despite interest from fans/supporters. Sometimes valid, it's just a shame especially when the game has potential for greatness like this one.

Also, I realize you have an Itch.io page that wasn't posted in the original post, but anyway I went ahead and gave Living With Tsunade a follow there.

Anyway out of curiosity since you the dev is currently posting on these boards, do you have a public road map of what to expect, things to look forward to, and etc? How long do you think the overall game would be, will there be alt outfits and etc etc, what kind of fetishes can we expect, and so forth.

zamu3l

Dec 12, 2021
Hello BitaWT, first of all, love the work you're doing on this game. The art and animations are amazing, some of the best I've seen on any naruto based game.

Second of all, I'd like to make 2 requests if possible.

First, is to someday add a titsucking scene with tsunade :HideThePain:.

Second, if possible please make the name of the game files the same case as they are in the code. I play on linux and use rpgm linux converter, and for some files the case does not match, so RPGM throws an error that they're missing and I would have to manually rename them(so far I've seen maybe 5 or 6 files that doesn't match case, so it's not a lot).

I understand that you don't compile with linux support in mind, so if it is too much work please ignore this request since the game does run perfectly fine using wine, I just prefer running it natively if possible.

Thanks.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Living with Tsunade 0.35

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bennymac

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah I think that's one of my biggest fears with investment in a game where a lot of devs quit for various reasons despite interest from fans/supporters. Sometimes valid, it's just a shame especially when the game has potential for greatness like this one.

Also, I realize you have an Itch.io page that wasn't posted in the original post, but anyway I went ahead and gave Living With Tsunade a follow there.

Anyway out of curiosity since you the dev is currently posting on these boards, do you have a public road map of what to expect, things to look forward to, and etc? How long do you think the overall game would be, will there be alt outfits and etc etc, what kind of fetishes can we expect, and so forth.

I don't know why I have received several messages of this type. Why would I leave the game? I like what I do, and I don't consider myself inactive. I believe there are only two possibilities for this to happen:

1. To be physically unable to draw due to some problem.
  2. That most people lose interest in the game. Only then would I start to consider it. I would try to reverse it somehow, and if it's not possible, I would move on to something else. For now, I feel that people are interested in the game, and although I still cannot live only from what the game generates, I feel good with the game and the community. I have not even 1% of intentions to abandon it, even though the game has many flaws to correct, and I have much to learn, which is constantly frustrating and exhausting. Yet, I am more motivated than ever.

Reactions: xxxbhay

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Hello BitaWT, first of all, love the work you're doing on this game. The art and animations are amazing, some of the best I've seen on any naruto based game.

Second of all, I'd like to make 2 requests if possible.

First, is to someday add a titsucking scene with tsunade :HideThePain:.

Second, if possible please make the name of the game files the same case as they are in the code. I play on linux and use rpgm linux converter, and for some files the case does not match, so RPGM throws an error that they're missing and I would have to manually rename them(so far I've seen maybe 5 or 6 files that doesn't match case, so it's not a lot).

I understand that you don't compile with linux support in mind, so if it is too much work please ignore this request since the game does run perfectly fine using wine, I just prefer running it natively if possible.

Thanks.
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking,I am not a programmer or anything. However, when I move all the content to a new project, which is much cleaner, I will create the ports for other systems. That will be in about 2 months if all goes well, im really sorry.

Dont miss understand me, the game looks like its gonna be really good but ! we had soo many good games going good just to get abandoned tag or still in development with first real scene after 5 y.(hopefully this game will see the final release)
Could you expand on your idea of "real scene"? I don't know what you mean by that

Last edited:
Reactions: zamu3l
Nov 18, 2022
I don't know why I have received several messages of this type. Why would I leave the game? I like what I do, and I don't consider myself inactive. I believe there are only two possibilities for this to happen:

1. To be physically unable to draw due to some problem.
  2. That most people lose interest in the game. Only then would I start to consider it. I would try to reverse it somehow, and if it's not possible, I would move on to something else. For now, I feel that people are interested in the game, and although I still cannot live only from what the game generates, I feel good with the game and the community. I have not even 1% of intentions to abandon it, even though the game has many flaws to correct, and I have much to learn, which is constantly frustrating and exhausting. Yet, I am more motivated than ever.
Mostly just history with a lot of games here, though if you're motivated to finish then that assures me. If you ever look at some of the games on this forum with abandoned tags, and many of them actually are good, it's kind of frustrating.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

zamu3l

Dec 12, 2021
Sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking,I am not a programmer or anything. However, when I move all the content to a new project, which is much cleaner, I will create the ports for other systems. That will be in about 2 months if all goes well, im really sorry.
Hey, thanks for replying, there's no need to apologize. The fault lies with me, since I wasn't very clear in my post. I'll try to explain it better below.

if you look at the screenshot below, we can see what file the game is trying to read, we can see that it says Intro2.png(the I is capital)
Screenshot_20240111_170356-1.png
Now this is the actual file name inside the game files; it's intro2.png(the i is small)
Screenshot_20240111_203855.png

This doesn't matter for windows as windows doesn't consider case for names. index.png and INDEX.png are the same file for windows. So you can only have one index.png file in a folder (and the name for that can be whatever case like;eg: iNdEx.png).
To summarize, for windows: index.png=INDEX.png=iNdEx.png=InDeX.png.

That's not how it works in Linux, you can have a file named Index.png and index.png in the same folder, since linux takes the case sensitivity into account, both files are different. So, if you have written Index.png in the game code(with a capital I), you need to have a file with the same case(Index.png with capital I).
To summarize, for Linux: index.png≠INDEX.png≠iNdEx.png≠InDeX.png
I hope that made it clear.

Since you're planning a rebuild I don't think you need to address this now. I also want to thank you for considering building for other platforms, me and the 5 other Linux users in this forum appreciate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitaWT

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
Could you expand on your idea of "real scene"? I don't know what you mean by that
some games here get updates that consist of few lines of dialog + 1 tease scene where character does nothing that i would call a full scene, i mean like "1 kiss + some dialog that doesnt change much" update in 1 month.

i feel like its not the case here since there is Shizune scene already, would love to see some kind of relationship route where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant wait for another update :3

Reactions: BitaWT

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
some games here get updates that consist of few lines of dialog + 1 tease scene where character does nothing that i would call a full scene, i mean like "1 kiss + some dialog that doesnt change much" update in 1 month.

i feel like its not the case here since there is Shizune scene already, would love to see some kind of relationship route where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cant wait for another update :3
Well, that's curious, since I don't know what amount of content per month is optimal, I have no reference to what other devs do. So far, I've done 2-3 or even 4 quest (and one animation) per release.
What you are telling me here seems to be quite scam, no? only 1 tease scene seems too little content in one month

Nov 18, 2022
Well, that's curious, since I don't know what amount of content per month is optimal, I have no reference to what other devs do. So far, I've done 2-3 or even 4 quest (and one animation) per release.
What you are telling me here seems to be quite scam, no? only 1 tease scene seems too little content in one month
lol you should see a certain Dragon Ball parody game done in RPGM

Developer spent added 1 scene after four months, and actually removed content. I had such high hopes for that game too but it's going nowhere. I don't even know what he adds to it now.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
touched hinata and game crashed. lost like 30 mins of playing. is this a known bug?

xxxbhay

Mar 12, 2023
You can use your old save but it can lock you out of the new content and/or make it not work. You can roam around and see previous events just fine.
Idk I used my previous save and was able to see the new content. Just made a new save in the new version deleted the save information and putting my previous game save info

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
lol you should see a certain Dragon Ball parody game done in RPGM

Developer spent added 1 scene after four months, and actually removed content. I had such high hopes for that game too but it's going nowhere. I don't even know what he adds to it now.
Gamelink?

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I think ive finished it, many unfinished stuff but i think it'll turn out great, that book part in the office was really good, so much potential, i just hope we can always avoid ntr or even better prevent ntr before it happens, imagine marrying Ino instead or Sakura, or just all of them even sasuke, id say the game has many potential considering its popularity to the main anime. The animation is also good, even though its loop it's still good asf, feels like the animation was made by D-ART or Manilla, either way both are great. Though ive experienced multiple times of crashing, and seen that other have same problem, rn you can just save frequently just like other games, for me i can see when its about to crash, the game becomes laggy and i just save then reopen the game. Love the unique battle mechanics. I can see many NTR routes, i hope dev make cool stuff like preventing the NTR from happening- wait in fact the Oro NTR route, you can actually prevent it just by clicking the Normal route, im literally amazed by that, though what in my mind was doing Revenge NTR, but i figured its not worth for all the characters is not nice to do ntr revenge, but in other games, like OC character, i hope they make an NTR Revenge where MC gets an CD, then gives an option whether you forgive the heroine, ofcourse the revenge part is punishing the Bastard or even the Heroine, though for heroine dumping her and getting a new girl would be nicer, though it sounds light for the amount of NTR ive seen in games, id say Drukhari (40k) level of torturing would be fun to see. Just keep up the good work dev, Hope for the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BitaWT and xxxbhay
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes