RPGM Living with Tsunade [v0.37] [Bitawastaken]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I think you don't need to listen to this suggestion. Everyone's art style is different, I personally like your style more than Raikagearts. It is always better to follow your own style rather than copying someone else's style.
I didn't said to copy guys.
I said to take inspiration and improve the art gradually. Just wanted to look the characters a little bit mature in apperance.
My comment was in good faith.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This game was a surprise! Art is amazing and goddamn animations are so clean even sound on Ino's handjob scene. And then I stumbled on Shizune scene and we even got to go ntr path hope we get that choice with other characters, both scenes from both paths were ahhh ... the guy knows how to animate. Characters are same as in the show I love it!

Found few bugs along the way, if you open your quest journal and try to see quest for 007 (sakura quest line) game straight up bugs out. And quest below above that one (forgot the name) kinda does the similar thing, but not full crash.

xxxbhay

Mar 12, 2023
are there gonna be more tsunade scene for the next update because i dont see any new scene in the.35 version

zort3131

Jun 13, 2022
I said to take inspiration and improve the art gradually. Just wanted to look the characters a little bit mature in apperance.
I understand you, I just don't agree with your opinion. Everyone is free to say whatever they want. There are many series around where the characters do not resemble their original versions. I think the biggest feature that makes this game different from others is that it is very similar to the drawing style of the original series. Personally, I replied to your comment because I did not want it to change, so that the person making the game could see how many people wanted the change and how many did not.

xxxbhay

Mar 12, 2023
btw i saw everyone saying they have to replay the game to get to the new update but i just used my previous save file from the old version maybe my previous game version was not that old

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
btw i saw everyone saying they have to replay the game to get to the new update but i just used my previous save file from the old version maybe my previous game version was not that old
You can use your old save but it can lock you out of the new content and/or make it not work. You can roam around and see previous events just fine.

lesgoxxx

Jul 7, 2022
My guy, you're not advocating to "improve" the art. You're advocating to eventually change the whole character designs from what it's intended to be. Those are not necessarily the same things. Change in character designs doesn't mean the art becomes better. That just means it becomes different and potentially unwanted.

Your idea of maturity in appearance is really just your preference in body type. If the game doesn't have characters with the body type of your personal preference, then just move on. No need to impose your preference onto the dev's art and have it disguised as criticism for improvement in the dev's art. The dev's choice of character design is not some flaw that needs improvement.

• Sad
Reactions: Ntrsugar

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 3250403

This game looks good, need some directions and gallery and we re golden(i mean beside progress with story to full scenes with at least tsunade)
That image made me laugh every time I see it, top 3 memes.
I don't know if I'm misunderstanding your comment, but I have a vision of how I want the game to be finished, I even think it can be done with the rpg maker, the only problem is how long it will take me to get there, since my skills are not yet adjusted to that, but every day I try to improve a little to get closer to that ideal game (my personal ideal, of course).

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
there is no shizune and orichimaro scenes? or im lost bcz i cant find them
Nothing was removed from the game, everything is still in place, if you don't get the quest, you are probably using an old save, what you can do is to use the op save and replace it with the one you are using.
The other problem may be that the schedules are wrong in the journal, she is always on Saturday nights in Tsunade's office.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes