Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Pretty sure you can avoid all lewd content in Teaching Feeling from your sig too. Some times just having a wholesome life sim is fun. Maybe I'm just crazy but it's also kinda fun avoiding lewd content for ridiculously long time, building relationship really really high and then throwing all the wholesome out the window and just fucking the shit out of the girl on like day 50.
I mean, that's true. Although it's always funny to me thinking about specifically playing an Eroge game and avoiding the Ero part of Eroge hehe. You'd be intentionally avoiding the majority of the content of the game, unless you're planning to do multiple runs (which I often do myself, virgin/clean runs are pretty fun in some games).

Edit: Though I get what you mean, but don't forget that the lewds can also be part of the wholesomeness if done right. You don't need to fuck the shit out of the girl lad lol, if you do that to your gf irl you might be cooked.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I mean, that's true. Although it's always funny to me thinking about specifically playing an Eroge game and avoiding the Ero part of Eroge hehe. You'd be intentionally avoiding the majority of the content of the game, unless you're planning to do multiple runs (which I often do myself, virgin/clean runs are pretty fun in some games).

Edit: Though I get what you mean, but don't forget that the lewds can also be part of the wholesomeness if done right.
Definitely, but this game lets you play it both ways kinda.
You don't need to fuck the shit out of the girl lad lol, if you do that to your gf irl you might be cooked.
Oh absolutely, unless it's part of an extremely well communicated consented play.
For a game like this though there's a dark humor and sick enjoyment of getting sis's love to 1000, interest to under 100 and then waking her up with a cream pie in the middle of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Definitely, but this game lets you play it both ways kinda.

Oh absolutely, unless it's part of an extremely well communicated consented play.
For a game like this though there's a dark humor and sick enjoyment of getting sis's love to 1000, interest to under 100 and then waking her up with a cream pie in the middle of the night.
Kinda, I guess. Plus the DLC will definitely add a bit more variety. Though obviously the main focus of this game will always be the imouto content, in facts it's this dev Inusuku's specialty. And I mean, you're encouraged to treat her gently and kindly, because she can get sick and literally die if you overdo it before completing the great adventure. Though it's nice it allows many ways to play it, with FFFox mod it adds even more.

Also lol you caught me off guard, I honestly always max out both and try to finish great adventure first. It is fair though both as humor or fetish, I mean it is a thing for some siscons I'd assume, right? :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Also lol you caught me off guard, I honestly always max out both and try to finish great adventure first. It is fair though both as humor or fetish, I mean it is a thing for some siscons I'd assume, right? :unsure:
I mean I never really thought too deeply about it but it seems like it could be a very natural progression for a siscon. Trying to fight the urge to screw around with sis over and over again, spoiling the shit out of her to express the siscon tendencies safely but always holding back on making a move out of either moral decency, fear for their relationship or fear of societal consequence until it all boils over.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I mean I never really thought too deeply about it but it seems like it could be a very natural progression for a siscon. Trying to fight the urge to screw around with sis over and over again, spoiling the shit out of her to express the siscon tendencies safely but always holding back on making a move out of either moral decency, fear for their relationship or fear of societal consequence until it all boils over.
It would be a treat if you could play it in such a way that you can avoid initiating, but eventually she gets too interested herself and starts making moves. Very common in other media in the genre.

How long can you reject her? And if you try too hard to be a responsible Onii-chan, what if she ends up with some scumbag instead? Imouto NTR is true pain.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
It would be a treat if you could play it in such a way that you can avoid initiating, but eventually she gets too interested herself and starts making moves. Very common in other media in the genre.

How long can you reject her? And if you try too hard to be a responsible Onii-chan, what if she ends up with some scumbag instead? Imouto NTR is true pain.
She won't go all the way unless you do it first, so you can choose to keep the status quo indefinitely. Like roleplaying a monk who has to resist/ignore the advances of his very horny younger sister.

I'm pretty sure there's a few manga with this premise...

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
She won't go all the way unless you do it first, so you can choose to keep the status quo indefinitely. Like roleplaying a monk who has to resist/ignore the advances of his very horny younger sister.

I'm pretty sure there's a few manga with this premise...
The thing is here it's the opposite. The sister is the monk trying to ignore/resist the sexual advances from her extremely horny older brother. If you do nothing sexual during the course of the game, she gains not even a drop of sexual interest.

I would love to see a game in mostly the same vein as this one where if you don't imitate sexual interest, they will still gain it naturally on their own. Like, your sister leaves the house with 0 interest but comes back with 10 points and if you talk to her she tells you that she saw a couple making out on her way home and they got really ..... physical with it explaining her increase. I would also add reverse scenes like her being the one buying lewd books, peeking on you in the bath or toilet to satisfy her curiosity of male bodies. Eventually leading up to her being the one to start lewd conversations with you, increasing amount of skin ship, attempting to seduce you, using shady drugs to get you in the mood and at the height of her horniness forcibly having you take her virginity.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The thing is here it's the opposite. The sister is the monk trying to ignore/resist the sexual advances from her extremely horny older brother. If you do nothing sexual during the course of the game, she gains not even a drop of sexual interest.
That's a good point...

I remember she can randomly trigger conversations by herself, after some of the actions. I know they can be lewd conversations, it's happened to me before, but I wonder if those can trigger if her interest is zero. Not that I'm suggesting it as a viable strategy, considering how rare those triggers are it'd take too damn long to get her interest high enough.

Your game idea would be quite interesting, and very doable as a mod for Imouto Life.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
That's a good point...

I remember she can randomly trigger conversations by herself, after some of the actions. I know they can be lewd conversations, it's happened to me before, but I wonder if those can trigger if her interest is zero. Not that I'm suggesting it as a viable strategy, considering how rare those triggers are it'd take too damn long to get her interest high enough.

Your game idea would be quite interesting, and very doable as a mod for Imouto Life.
Yes, definitely potential mod territory. Even without creating new assets, it'd be very reasonable just through adding new events and scenarios. Something to consider for the future, for sure.

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024

I would love to see a game in mostly the same vein as this one where if you don't imitate sexual interest, they will still gain it naturally on their own. Like, your sister leaves the house with 0 interest but comes back with 10 points and if you talk to her she tells you that she saw a couple making out on her way home and they got really ..... physical with it explaining her increase. I would also add reverse scenes like her being the one buying lewd books, peeking on you in the bath or toilet to satisfy her curiosity of male bodies. Eventually leading up to her being the one to start lewd conversations with you, increasing amount of skin ship, attempting to seduce you, using shady drugs to get you in the mood and at the height of her horniness forcibly having you take her virginity.
BlueFireNick, do you think you could realize such a thing in half a year or more time?

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023

I love this very idea of yours. Though though I feel this should be under an option.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
BlueFireNick, do you think you could realize such a thing in half a year or more time?
Hmm, it would be possible, though limited in cases if one to go fully into such a mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't work as an addition to the FFFox Mod, but could certainly become a separate side-mod later on down the road. My current focus would be on adding in DLC compatibility and a few additions afterward, but we can see for in the future. Technically with the addition of the Languageset for the FFFox Mod, one could switch up how the sister talks and brother reacts to make it much more sister active and brother passive if anyone is up to the task.

Thinking back on it, though, it might be possible to just add it on as a New Game+ Option, with the limited game options during this version becoming unlocked after the great adventure marker/goal. :unsure:

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hmm, it would be possible, though limited in cases if one to go fully into such a mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't work as an addition to the FFFox Mod, but could certainly become a separate side-mod later on down the road. My current focus would be on adding in DLC compatibility and a few additions afterward, but we can see for in the future. Technically with the addition of the Languageset for the FFFox Mod, one could switch up how the sister talks and brother reacts to make it much more sister active and brother passive if anyone is up to the task.
I don't know if I'm up to the task (have some experience modding here and there, but have yet to use Wolf Editor), but this certainly falls within scope of my interests. I feel like the trickiest part would be trying to get everything to work without being even more of a nightmare to maintain with updates (no idea how possible it is to make anything modular in Wolf, and I'm likely too unsophisticated a programmer regardless). I certainly would want to have it built on top of your FFFox mod in any case as there's no innate conflict between the ideas (I don't think).

Conceptually I would want to add effectively a "responsible brother" style that wouldn't really change the base game, but create opportunities for your Imouto to build interest on her own, which you then need to manage, with various outcomes depending on your response. A sort of "coming of age" theme, perhaps. If playing as a regular(?) horny brother, such stuff wouldn't kick in much at all since you'd have chosen to engage with her already. But, if you try to ignore her as her own feelings start to blossom, maybe things could become more complicated...

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
That would be very intersting, good point. Though I guess it's always a choice of whether to go fully into that, make the imouto initiate or be the initiator. I guess Inusuku's games are usually the latter, I've actually read a few interesting Manga about the former. It's rare to see sims like that.

Even as an NTR enjoyer, I despise Imouto NTR with a passion.

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Huh, I just learned that today is Japan's Condom Day, where people take selfies with condoms to raise safe sex awareness... :oops: The more you know...
You'd think Japan would want less condom wearing, not more :whistle:.

Jk jk, it's not an official national day by the way for anyone interested. It's kind of a pun since May (5th month) aka 五月 and the 6th aka 六日 the beginnings of both are go and mu which make gomu ゴム meaning gum, rubber or well, condom. Ironically most of the selfies online end up being One Piece memes or wrist bands lol. Where nakadashi day at?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
ScreenShot_2024_0506_23_45_56.png
Updating UI stuff to reflect translation revisions I've been making, so much time wasted scrolling through fonts... All subject to change but looking at this right now. Also restored the transparency in the English UI as it seems that was accidentally lost in the Shadesishere edit, heh.

Reactions: Bepeace and torresm

lolihatesyou

Jan 17, 2023
I've played this game since it came out and tried different versions multiple times and stopped around the Hot Springs patch. I only found out recently it got released to Steam now, which surprised me.

I just want to ask though, are you able to have h-scenes with the other girls now (minus the wet dreams)? I remember Inusuku posting something about that and he plans it on future updates. I've started over multiple times from the past versions already and don't wanna do it again just to find this out. So if anyone would be so kind to let me know if this has been a thing after all these years.

*EDIT* Nevermind, after a couple of searches, I saw that the scenes on the other girls will be in a DLC for Early June 2024. Can't wait!

Last edited:

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
I've played this game since it came out and tried different versions multiple times and stopped around the Hot Springs patch. I only found out recently it got released to Steam now, which surprised me.

I just want to ask though, are you able to have h-scenes with the other girls now (minus the wet dreams)? I remember Inusuku posting something about that and he plans it on future updates. I've started over multiple times from the past versions already and don't wanna do it again just to find this out. So if anyone would be so kind to let me know if this has been a thing after all these years.
DLC with other girls will be released this summer.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes