Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
It was on my list for a long time and I finally decided to try it (I already played the previous one), I liked it but the story is way too short , the scenes are good and the sister doesn't react like a piece of cardboard (personality wise) . I don't know yet if you can do something with the other female characters (their events are random) .
If you know other games like this please tell me . I already played with similar games (girl corruption with multiple interactions and a slice of adventure) but maybe you know one that I don't know .

(edit: ok, I've seen the previous little list , gonna try some)
(edit 2 : ok no sexual content for the other girls but a nice DLC is coming for that )

Last edited:
Reactions: shmurfer

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
These are some of what I tried (not completed yet):
- Amu-chan Developer
- Bottle Biosphere
- How to Raise a Happy NEET
- Kaiju Princess
- One Room - Runaway Girl
- The Runaway Girl And Me

Not really good in comparison in terms of quality and amount of content.
that last line hit close to me, none of these titles stand against Inusuku's magnum opus yet. One Room and Touching feeling might be the closest in quality IMHO. And I think even Inusuku thought he could still improve his works, hence why he remaking imouto monochrome.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Hoping to get an early version of my ongoing translation revisions out fairly soon (hopefully within a week) but suddenly find myself sidetracked photoshopping dicks. Had been running the original fan uncensor and upon hitting the FFFox modified CGs, realized that the Kagura uncensor dicks can be... rather underwhelming. So apparently now this is a thing I'm also working on (and getting close to done, I think...).

When the DLC comes around I'll probably just recolor the new images a little for consistency once Kagura's version comes out, unless mello happens to return to redraw things again for some reason.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
When the DLC comes around I'll probably just recolor the new images a little for consistency once Kagura's version comes out
Once Kagura's version comes out
1105ic.jpg

for the record, nowhere has Kagura committed to doing the DLC. (yet? or am I wrong?)
(and even if I'm wrong, you gonna have a looooong wait)

Last edited:

raybox9

Dec 1, 2023
Did anyone find similar games that are this interactive? The only ones that can even compare is Summer/Winter Memories.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Hoping to get an early version of my ongoing translation revisions out fairly soon (hopefully within a week) but suddenly find myself sidetracked photoshopping dicks. Had been running the original fan uncensor and upon hitting the FFFox modified CGs, realized that the Kagura uncensor dicks can be... rather underwhelming. So apparently now this is a thing I'm also working on (and getting close to done, I think...).

When the DLC comes around I'll probably just recolor the new images a little for consistency once Kagura's version comes out, unless mello happens to return to redraw things again for some reason.
giphy.gif
Soon, it's in 1-2 years.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes