junkerr

May 7, 2019
so no eng ver for joiplay yet?
Just get the latest modded apk from mario6714 and rename extension to .zip . Then you can directly extract the apk in joyplay with "Import Archive File".

Also I tested 1.08, it seems the slow-down issue were properly fixed.
I still recommend playing this with joyplay, because there's no go back option in menus, and that'll lock your game when you go buy stuff in town.

Whipnow1

Aug 13, 2022
Just get the latest modded apk from mario6714 and rename extension to .zip . Then you can directly extract the apk in joyplay with "Import Archive File".

Also I tested 1.08, it seems the slow-down issue were properly fixed.
I still recommend playing this with joyplay, because there's no go back option in menus, and that'll lock your game when you go buy stuff in town.
On the apk just tap with 2 fingers for the back functionality

Reactions: junkerr

Emorand24

Aug 19, 2023
Anyone experiencing this bug(probably) where you get stuck or just freeze randomly out of nowhere? I had mine freeze at Day 5 night time.

Edit: my bad, I didn't see the update
Edit2: Still, the freeze randomly appears after the instruction thing tip appears

Last edited:

Fancobnñañaña

Mar 29, 2023
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
Hello, could you bring it in Spanish and on Android too please.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
a little lagging
About the lag is coming from the game, you can try the 1.0.8 and is worse for example jaja

Edit: but if you know a way to fix the lag in the apk can you let me know? thanks, in the previous version have a worse lag and HBOX keep fix that in the recents updates

Last edited:
Reactions: Vy1
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes