Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Guys, I think best not populate this thread with the android version. Create a new thread and redirect people to there for any discussion. I think best for this thread strictly PC version just not to bother Shadesishere.
I agree, the same thing happened with my color mod.

From time to time I had to respond to this thread showing the changes and updating the download link, so the best thing was to create a separate thread so that Shade only has to put the link of that thread and now I am updating the download links and showing the changes there.

I think that here it could be the same as in Monochrome, which has a thread dedicated to the computer game and another different one to the mobile phone game.

I think mario6714 could create that thread since he is the one who shares the download links for the APK version.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I agree, the same thing happened with my color mod.

From time to time I had to respond to this thread showing the changes and updating the download link, so the best thing was to create a separate thread so that Shade only has to put the link of that thread and now I am updating the download links and showing the changes there.

I think that here it could be the same as in Monochrome, which has a thread dedicated to the computer game and another different one to the mobile phone game.

I think mario6714 could create that thread since he is the one who shares the download links for the APK version.

i think na about create a thread for the apk version:

1: i dont have plans for translate more for the apk because a weird problems and the time,
2: I only share the apk because I think there are other people who enjoy the apk version like me and I will update the apk when I have time (and have new files decrypted from the original apk from HBOX)

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
How to fix anomalie ? Icannot get happy end because of thisss , ididnt find any quest to complete that anomalie

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
Same game, so it's valid discussion, all I need to do is keep the links for the android version updated. (which I am)
Dude how to finish this game , i got bad end because anomalie but ididnt know how to clear that anomalies? Because ididnt find any quest to do that

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
How do you even beat the shadow orb thingy? I've been training nearly everyday, and I can't even get it down 3000 or less health.

I'm more than willing to use a trainer or any built-in cheat, since I don't feel like rolling back saves because I did something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Dude how to finish this game , i got bad end because anomalie but ididnt know how to clear that anomalies? Because ididnt find any quest to do that
You have to go an adventure to find an anomaly, which can be done through the bottom option presented when the "X Days until Fog attacks." Be sure to do so before it arrives, and pause the adventure just right before you arrive. The game will save your progress which allows you to train and do other things before you go through with it.

Last edited:

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
How do you even beat the shadow orb thingy? I've been training nearly everyday, and I can't even get it down 3000 or less health.

I'm more than willing to use a trainer or any built-in cheat, since I don't feel like rolling back saves because I did something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to go an adventure to find an anomaly, which can be done through the bottom option presented when the "X Days until Fog attacks." Be sure to do so before it arrives, and pause the adventure just right before you arrive. The game will save your progress which allows you to train and do other things before you go through with it.
My last save was on day 89, and there were already 10 days left before the anomaly, but in those 10 days I didn't find a single quest to go on an adventure and complete it, there was only practicing attack, defense, no adventure quests. Then when that day arrive i can only be evacuate and bad end

Mizusu_chan

Oct 15, 2023
My last save was on day 89, and there were already 10 days left before the anomaly, but in those 10 days I didn't find a single quest to go on an adventure and complete it, there was only practicing attack, defense, no adventure quests. Then when that day arrive i can only be evacuate and bad end
Shadow orb? , i dont know i just killed that normally,

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
If you prioritize only for h scene cant defeat that black orb after i grind stats i defeat it with only 3turns
I started training almost daily, weeks before the shadow orb event. But even ignoring the H scenes and actions, I still couldn't defeat it.
How do you unlock the Combat Skill? I unlocked a new combat skill for the sword girl, is that the one you're talking about?

NTR(Natural)

Sep 25, 2018
I started training almost daily, weeks before the shadow orb event. But even ignoring the H scenes and actions, I still couldn't defeat it.
How do you unlock the Combat Skill? I unlocked a new combat skill for the sword girl, is that the one you're talking about?
I buy books from shop and unlock it with points those with 3000 to 4000 price range and the adventuring book
If your companion have an option dialogue accept it it can give you skills if you check your skill option
Before weekend your sister have a discussion focus on increasing stats when you train
When weekend do an adventure with your sister it gives you stats and unlock story can give stats
I gained s rank in atk tek and wis from doing it
In combat your companion swordsman have a skill where an opponent can attack in one turn.
The librarian has buff skill where you can gain ap (you need to cast a skill) and i always cast the 3x skill damage)

The skill book that i buy in book shop i gain in following
25 percent guard
50percent plus attack when in first strike
25 percent crit chance
25 percent crit damage

In character dialogue you can gain the follwing
Skill preparation 25 to 50 percent chance to gain 6 ap

Counter attack 25 percent

Your companion can attack after you attack

And other skill that i forgot coz of tl problems

Yeah that what i recall when im in days 104 and gain the ending where the continuation of new game plus.

NTR(Natural)

Sep 25, 2018
Ah i forgot in weekend dont forgetmto improve yo stamina because you do extra traing and when your stats an certain amount you can gain passive skill like prodigy and strong body

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes