Ren'Py Living With My Sisters 2 [Demo] [KFNStudios]

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
first image and the main images far right girl both look like the grinch from the live action tried being human and became the great grandma who dies their hair

Reactions: AJBit

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
But in the first one, they were blood sisters... I think I may look, but if the models were as wonky as the first, then I will pass on future updates.

May 13, 2018
This is the public demo, but there's a " " on their Patreon

I̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷a̷ ̷t̷e̷m̷p̷l̷a̷t̷e̷ ̷I̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷ ̷f̷o̷l̷l̷o̷w̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷r̷e̷q̷u̷e̷s̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷ ̷g̷a̷m̷e̷?̷ ̷I̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷s̷a̷w̷ ̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷u̷p̷l̷o̷a̷d̷ ̷a̷ ̷n̷e̷w̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷,̷ ̷b̷u̷t̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷g̷u̷i̷d̷a̷n̷c̷e̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷n̷e̷w̷ ̷g̷a̷m̷e̷ ̷r̷e̷q̷u̷e̷s̷t̷s̷.̷

Just saw the screencaps from the prequel below. I withdraw my request, your honors.
1685585599770.png 1685585623691.png

Last edited:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023

I̷s̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ ̷a̷ ̷t̷e̷m̷p̷l̷a̷t̷e̷ ̷I̷ ̷c̷a̷n̷ ̷f̷o̷l̷l̷o̷w̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷r̷e̷q̷u̷e̷s̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷ ̷g̷a̷m̷e̷?̷ ̷I̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷s̷a̷w̷ ̷h̷o̷w̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷u̷p̷l̷o̷a̷d̷ ̷a̷ ̷n̷e̷w̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷,̷ ̷b̷u̷t̷ ̷n̷o̷ ̷g̷u̷i̷d̷a̷n̷c̷e̷ ̷o̷n̷ ̷n̷e̷w̷ ̷g̷a̷m̷e̷ ̷r̷e̷q̷u̷e̷s̷t̷s̷.̷

Just saw the screencaps from the prequel below. I withdraw my request, your honors.
View attachment 2666173 View attachment 2666174
That's kind of terrifying o_O

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

what the fuck

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
stepcest tag is missing

has patreon changed the rules regarding stepfamilia or are these developers not aware of their guidelines?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019