Ren'Py Living With My Sisters 2 [Demo] [KFNStudios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1685570815629.png

Overview:
Welcome back to Living with My Sisters 2, where passion and pleasure await! In this thrilling sequel, MC explores new romantic connections with their step-sisters, Eve and Fiona, in a steamy polyamorous relationship that will leave you breathless. But when the sexy and alluring Victoria, the MC's step-cousin, enters the picture, things get even hotter and more intense.
Experience the tantalizing storyline, gorgeous visuals, and engaging characters as you make choices that will lead you down the path of sensual pleasure and thrilling romance. Victoria, who has always had a crush on MC, gets the support she needs from Eve to come out and explore her feelings. But Fiona might pose a bit of a challenge to Victoria's crush on MC. How will things play out in the end? Play the game to find out!
With new places for characters to "have fun" together, you can immerse yourself in a world of intimate moments and sizzling encounters. Join our community of passionate fans and explore the limitless possibilities of love and lust in this exciting visual novel. Play now and let your desires run wild!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: KFNStudios -
Censored: No
Version: Windows
Language: English
Other Games: KFNStudios
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Xshfqa.jpeg XjibET.jpeg dI9TOP.jpeg 6yIqwp.jpeg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"Living With My Sisters"

THX for sharing...

EDIT after playing:
There is very little to judge. This game feels really rushed. The animations are jerky and needs a lot of improvement. Characters look fine in dialogue scenes, but range from weird to frightening during sex scenes. The writing and dialogues are hard to follow, and jumped around a lot.
Honestly, the sexy bits are good, but everything else just jumps around and blows by.

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
'Experience the tantalizing storyline, gorgeous visuals, and engaging characters'

so....nothing like the previous offering then :LOL: ;)

worth a looksee if some learning has been absorbed. thx

EDIT: and after just a minute i already got my answer. not going to be a tantalising anything with that writing, we have very very different standards of what constitutes 'gorgeous' and i am so engaged i just deleted it.

good luck

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
She looks pretty spunky. I would like to get her spunkier. ;)

Good luck KFNStudios.

#################################

Someone should create a game called Planned Tags.

Member) What are your planned tags?
Dev) Yes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint