Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And to think I spoke well of Inceton, because He gave multiple choices to everyone, you just play what you like, if you have some style you don't like, you can avoid. And now Dev didn't ask and simply does everything wrong, and we have to play just what does not please everyone. I stopped, and if it don't please myself, I'm out. Worse, I liked the first version, and I was liking that, but now!

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
never mind got it sorted thanks
BUT WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THE FUCKEN BOX been trying for ages makes no sense

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can anyone get past the 5 firewalls (arrow mini game) to see sister's nude pics?
I can only get past the 1st one

rebellare

Mar 30, 2017
How is the first button mash game hard ffs? Granted, in the last release it did take me 3 or 4 tries but after it was nerfed it became so easy it wasn't even a challenge. The firewall game was a lot harder but it still didn't take more than 5-6 or 7 tries and even if it was too hard, it was skippable. The only thing that's really hard is the maze but still after you chill for a second and go through it calmly without rushing it's not hard at all. A bit surprised how much handholding people demand these days. I thought people who play these games grew up on games like Crash B and games like that where noone gave a fuck if it was hard. Everyone complained that the game only had 1 storyline and that's it. Now that there is more gameplay mechanics everyone is acting like a baby that can't get out of it's crib...GIT GUD...

Last edited:

babar

Jun 17, 2017
Someone would have a save to share to pass the firewall game I blocked to 4 thank you in advance by cons the labyrinth I found it not too hard and fun

Aug 5, 2016
The problem with this game is that there are so few good save points. It sucks to have to button mash through scenes you've already seen just to get to a save point. God forbid the game also memory leaks like Firefox and crashes when your RAM gets all used up. Which is what happened to me like three times.

jean_ernestin

Aug 4, 2017
they should add an option to go on the pc after finishing the game to see all the pics and scene and not only going in the park

Last edited:

Katama187a

Jul 8, 2017
I was intrigued from the beginning of playing this, just like a visual novel. The mini games weren't too hard but I could see why people would induce in anger, the raging comments are so funny to read XD

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I exclude this game, I don't deserve to waste my time on this. And for me, this game was one of the best games, first version, and ended up changing for that.

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
save game after maze is not working for me, download all from here and can not see/find them in save games :(

Done next time i read all the text ;)

Last edited:

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
just played this release and it felt like it took me more time to skip to the part where 6c endet than playing the rest of the game. I know I know its a fapping game, but come on guys those mini-games wheren't really challenging. the first mini-game was surprising at first, but pff.. the maze i must say fairly easy, backtracked and caught once. maybe i was lucky. I even did the firewall thing twice because I reloaded the doctor scene because I missed some lines while reading. 4th wall 1 error first, 2 errors on the second run and I had more of a third of the time left when finishing the fifth. show some skill! :)

I can understand you a little bit, I also get frustrated sometime. In an erotic game I don't need to fight ugly guys or zombies for example, and definitely not in a dungeon, turn based and with random encounters. that clearly sucks, if it's solved with quick time arrow events i'm fine but keep it short. I'm giving Inceton a raincheck here. I mean, maybe he wanted his game to feel more like a game and less like a visual novel and the gameplay is linear. Maybe he wanted to have some reaction. But I clearly do not feel like giving up on Mia or saying he did everything wrong. Especially since I'm 1st not a Patreon, and this is a Piracy site. It's his game so he has the right to do what he wants.

I don't mean to offend anybody, everybody has the right to express his feelings and thoughts, but in the end there always will be someone having the skills to change the game mechanics or write a walkthrough and not because everybody is ranting or hating but because he's good at it or likes doing it.

so less hate, more fapping and in the end, you get Mia so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes