Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I found out you just need to push it to read a paper on the table that is at the end of the trail.
I stop playing, because the minigame make no sense in this game, the first version don't had it and was a great game.

Jun 5, 2017
I dont know why but my game doesnt see your save. Is there anyone that have the save after maze game.
try this. if it doesnt appear in your game. try deleting the config file in the save folder.. or open the save file with notepad, copy, then open your last save file with a notepad, delete the notes, then replace it with the new one. no need to rename your old save file. it works on me.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazehana
Jun 5, 2017
About the quick chain command :
...0.7b\www\js\plugins\ChainCommand.js

Look for function parseSequence and replace its content by the following:
Now on, you will just have to push the up arrow once to solve those mini-stupid-game.
tried but not working on mine.
care to share your chain command file?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
For the people struggling with making the supplied save visible in game:
You *must* use one of the already existing saves in your game. So if you can see Save 1-10 in your game, rename the supplied save to one of those saves and copy it over.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Feels like the game has good concept, but boy oh boy the mini-games (chain command and the maze) are completely unnecessary, especially at that size. Also not a fan of the random quiz out of nowhere. They aren't that difficult by any means, but they didn't feel like they enhance the enjoyment of the game either.

I do like the chemistry between the siblings.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I never thought this game would need a waklthrough for one update.

LPT: If you're trash at English and your patrons are primarily English speaking, don't try to create puzzles.

Seriously, I have all the respect in the world for people trying to learn English, but this is not the way to go about it. Especially if you previously filled the game with 100s of lines of useless "random character" interactions. All you do is create frustration in the people who you fail to reach.

edit: Oh christ, we've gone full retard. This isn't a maze, this is just a "fuck you" to the patron.

Last edited:

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
I've saved the game right after the maze. If someone could walk me through finding the save file, I could upload it so nobody ever has to experience that fucking trash ever again.

Reactions: yakullo

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Here's the fucking save file for before the shit button mashing:

If anyone has a mechanical keyboard or some form of RPGM speed hack, please upload a file after this shit that makes Inceton a fucking douchetard.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes