1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
I'm stuck at cleaning task in the beginning. Where are the last 2 cleaning spots? I've clicked everywhere but nothing to clean. Any walkthrough?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm stuck at cleaning task in the beginning. Where are the last 2 cleaning spots? I've clicked everywhere but nothing to clean. Any walkthrough?
My guess is you probably didn't wash the dishes, you have to go to sink, open inventory, select the dish and click whatever button is assigned for washing.

Reactions: frepyou and dkitten

BakaDesuka

Apr 25, 2022
How a game like that can possibly weight that much GB.
The possitive is actually the visual for being a unreal the model are pretty cured but at the same time there is only 1 girl to do and everything in this game "look" good in a sense for a unreal h game is good.
the negative is all the rest, the game don't have any in house animation is just a straight line of story and stuff to do everyday for the only 2 sex scene in the game, i could pass if the author said that the game is still in progress but the title "final" tell it all.
is like 45 min of gameplay? so if you don't mind just play it.
the ending is dissapoiting just a few row of words... i feel kinda scammed.

I just feel dissapointed because unreal engine is not that used and i know that is a great engine for Hgame as this game visually prove, but at the same time i know is way harder to master compared to rpgm or vn.

Reactions: derakino999

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
is there a way to skip puzzels they are broken for me
has puzzel peices do not fit *yes i am sure they are were there suppose to be *
or it refuses to finish when all content is put in place

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
is there a way to skip puzzels they are broken for me
has puzzel peices do not fit *yes i am sure they are were there suppose to be *
or it refuses to finish when all content is put in place
No way to skip as far as I saw during my play though. Only requirements to pass the puzzle were that it’s assumed correctly and facing upwards. If you assembled it correctly, however, it faced downwards it will not count it as complete. Also when you snap the puzzle pieces the blue dots disappear so if they don’t try snapping it again otherwise it’s bugged.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
7Gs and that's the compressed version, wow!!! It would be better if the dev would break up the game in PARTS so that we don't have to use so much space for one game. A lot of players don't have good enough computers or abilities to download such huge files. Please consider the PARTS idea.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
How to get fist ending?
I can’t remember the ending numbers, however, they’re something like this

One of them, Pretty much ignore her and don’t work on getting liked by her.
The remaining endings are pretty much split as follows. I
Get liked by her and give her a few gifts. Now the three endings just vary by 1 thing. On last day there arrives a USB Drive in the mail box, one ending is never check or even take the drive, while the other 2 endings just depend on if player selects yes or no on whatever or not to confront her about the content on the content of the drive and of course you have to watch it on computer.
Kind of a really lazy way of doing the endings and honestly they make no sense but ok they are what they are.

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Sorry for bothering all of you, but how can I save the game? I know it is a quite stupid question but I can not find the "Save game" button and when I quit game, going back the main menu, I also can not click to "Load" button, so I have to play game from the scratch.
Is there anyone knowing my issue?
Thanks in advanced.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry for bothering all of you, but how can I save the game? I know it is a quite stupid question but I can not find the "Save game" button and when I quit game, going back the main menu, I also can not click to "Load" button, so I have to play game from the scratch.
Is there anyone knowing my issue?
Thanks in advanced.
As far as I saw it automatically saves when you start a new day. That’s the only save this game offers.

Reactions: leccel89

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
As far as I saw it automatically saves when you start a new day. That’s the only save this game offers.
Tks for replying my question, cgasper . But my issue here is when I played 3 days in game, I quited game, then I went to the main menu, but the "Load" button did not work, I can not click it. So, I had to choose "New game" button, which meant I had to play game from the beginning (the 1st day in game). That's weird. :oops: :unsure:

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes