1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I played for about an hour, doing the dumb cooking and puzzle minigames, because that's literally all there is to do, and she moved out. Fuck this noise.

Reactions: MISAX2E

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I WISH DEVS WOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT NOT EVERYONE RUNS THE LATEST TOP END COMPUTERS MORE AND MORE THESE GAMES ARE BECOMING UN PLAYABLE ON LOWEREND COMPUTTERS TO BAD THE GAME LOOKED INTERESTING
Oh no. Developers wanting to take advantage of the latest technology in gaming should stop what they're doing because some of us you can't or won't upgrade...

Edit - I don't know why I said "us" when I have a high end rig...

Reactions: HazyTank

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Pretty sure that technically it's blackmail then again people consider everything ntr ... at least netorare is better then netorase :KEK:
I more find it a mess that ending 2 where player didn't know about the videos it ended with those two drifting apart, while in ending 4 where player knows about videos and didn't tell her they stay together ... especially knowing that she went for round 2 instead of going home while being blackmailed :FacePalm: (instant redflag in my book)

But ya thread is missing a blackmail tag just FYI :D
That's why I was thinking it can count as NTR. She was bm, went to get the vids, but then stayed for the sex. The vids that was sent to the MC, wasn't the original that she was BM with, it was after she got the vids. That said, I don't think she and MC was together at the point.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
That's why I was thinking it can count as NTR. She was bm, went to get the vids, but then stayed for the sex. The vids that was sent to the MC, wasn't the original that she was BM with, it was after she got the vids. That said, I don't think she and MC was together at the point.

I think they hook up two days after that or something like that. The BM is probably during the day she’s supposedly staying late at uni. So technically not together then again if one can even count their first sex being together it’s more like her being drunk and using MC that’s quite obviously awkward at all of that.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
wait the sex scenes are premade videos? why use unreal then?
I was wondering this myself... I saw the videos in the main folder. Most of the size comes from high quality assets. I'm assuming this one could be a simple asset flip.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
I WISH DEVS WOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT NOT EVERYONE RUNS THE LATEST TOP END COMPUTERS MORE AND MORE THESE GAMES ARE BECOMING UN PLAYABLE ON LOWEREND COMPUTTERS TO BAD THE GAME LOOKED INTERESTING
And I wish people on this forum would take into account that people don't want to develop for beige office PCs from 1997, in the same way console developers don't want to develop for the ColecoVision anymore.
Its not even that tbh It's a tale as old as time, even going back as far as Unity games. The people making these games aren't experienced coders, so they throw in asset rips with 5 bajillion polygons and they don't know what culling or optimization is, so alot of these games are machine-intensive, even if the graphics aren't that good

wait the sex scenes are premade videos? why use unreal then?
Yeah reason above

Reactions: derakino999

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Its not even that tbh It's a tale as old as time, even going back as far as Unity games. The people making these games aren't experienced coders, so they throw in asset rips with 5 bajillion polygons and they don't know what culling or optimization is, so alot of these games are machine-intensive, even if the graphics aren't that good
While that is true, I've seen on this forum countless times people complaining about a lack of "optimization" when what they really mean is that they can't run a UE4 or UE5 game on an iGPU from a second generation Intel chip. Hell, I once saw someone within the last year or two complain about a game not supporting Windows XP. Having tried playing this game, though, this is a case where a lack of optimization is a valid complaint; a game with so little content and only one language audio track has no business being 16GB, especially in a game purported to be "final."

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
This game has a money bug.

First, make a save file, do five housework, and then get $500 (?). Buy lipstick from that save and play a new game.

Then you can get lipstick from the mailbox as soon as you get off the taxi.

Then don't buy lipstick and cover this save and you'll see the money keep accumulating.

However, in this way, it will be hard work because it is only covered by housework.

jojo850

Sep 10, 2021
It says it all on the side …
Ctrl to flip it over
Middle mouse scroll to rotate it
Then all thats left is to select them and place them into the correct slot.
They’re simple puzzles which can be completed within 1-2 minutes easily.
If you can’t finish a 15 piece puzzle then sorry to say but you might have a disability of some kind
I got it. All good, I just didn't read correctly whether and how to rotate them :D

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes