• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
excellent update of an excellent game,loved the sleepover-do hope Ami's mother makes an appearance down the line so we get them both:eek::love:(y).then its fun time with the girls while dads watching tv:eek::eek::eek::love::love::love::love:(y).excellent dev keep it up.

Reactions: ekpptnet

uka

Sep 12, 2018
I remember the main problem with the original Corruption was that it was way to easy to get stuck. There's already quite a few players that got stuck on this one too.

I hope this game adds a hint system on how to progress up levels.

Reactions: neithernor

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017

LiC is a small trainer game. It is inspired by the classic adult game Cohabitation by . I feel a lot of kinship with my fellow jobber adult game developers deep inside the smut mines. I had some free time, so I decided to decompress from the stress of the world by making this. This isn’t a remake. This isn’t authorized.​
My message got deleted for talking about another game in a game thread. Anyway, I really like this game the MAIN POST mentions (jfc). Live in Corruption was cool, hoping to see more updates soon! Anyone know other games with this kind of "Free Use" feel?

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
Quick walkthrough since it seems people are stuck. These aren't the exact minimums but should be pretty close as sometimes the scene wouldn't trigger so I'd do one extra goodnight kiss and/or dinner. Goodnight kisses give huge amounts of stats with no suspicion and--once you get to level 1--you can basically just work or purge suspicion all day and do a goodnight kiss and progress pretty quickly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have affection and corruption both over a 1000 and the vibrator in my possesion. In the afternoon I click on the bed but there is no option for using it. I have seen the Mall and lingerie show. What am I missing?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes