5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
As a fan of SV's original, I'm happy to see this in a (far superior) Renpy format. Here's hoping the maker can add important stuff like the Bathroom and Mall locations, Living Room action, sister-in-law corruption and the favor points system.

Jun 27, 2017
you dont seem to be able to edit the save file ?
the game seems to detect if i made changes to the file and asks me if i find the source trustworthy but when i click "yes" it doesnt load the save just as if i had pressed no

Olivialein

Jan 11, 2024
Calvin's Incestuous Chronicles" (LiC) klingt nach einer faszinierenden Prämisse und Handlung, die den Spielern eine einzigartige und fesselnde Erfahrung bieten könnte. Die Idee, dass Calvin bei der Familie seines besten Freundes Unterschlupf findet, und die potenzielle Dynamik zwischen ihm und Megan verleihen der Erzählung mehr Tiefe.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
you dont seem to be able to edit the save file ?
the game seems to detect if i made changes to the file and asks me if i find the source trustworthy but when i click "yes" it doesnt load the save just as if i had pressed no
use the universal cheating tool

VortexMagus

Mar 26, 2017
My personal suggestion would be to develop more sexy scenes with the main female character before introducing too much of the sister-in-law.

Don't get me wrong I think both are hot, but I'd rather have one main female character with 30 lewd scenes than two female characters with 10 lewd scenes each (because you've spent so much development time building up the second relationship that you haven't fully fleshed out the first one). In my experience, not fully developing a single character is a common issue with games that make them end up feeling unfinished with lots of potential.

Its what makes players finish the game and go "that's it? There should have been so much more!"

May 29, 2023
Having animations in this game really improves over the original idea by the other creator, and the pacing is so much better as well. Also prefer the models used in this game too. Well done dev. Best of luck.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Quick walkthrough since it seems people are stuck. These aren't the exact minimums but should be pretty close as sometimes the scene wouldn't trigger so I'd do one extra goodnight kiss and/or dinner. Goodnight kisses give huge amounts of stats with no suspicion and--once you get to level 1--you can basically just work or purge suspicion all day and do a goodnight kiss and progress pretty quickly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes