• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
Is there anybody that actually cares about the Lilly character? Because I certainly don't. Stop fucking around, and give the people what they want.
It's probably the popular trap a lot of game developers here fall into. Creating too many characters because they fear people might get bored if there are only two or three female characters. In my personal opinion they should focus on smaller group where they really flesh out the corruption tag and the fetishes that accompany them.

Last edited:

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
anyone else have this problem?
I downloaded the game yesterday, tried to play today, but the game erased itself.

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
It's probably the popular trap a lot of game developers here fall into. Creating too many characters because they fear people might get bored if there are only two or three female characters. In my personal opinion they should focus on smaller group where they really flash out the corruption tag and the fetishes that accompany them.
Totally agree. Especially in incest-themed games, we're not there for a harem of hot strangers— you can get that in just about any other game. I'd say devs should keep it to a minimum, because if we're playing one of those games, we probably chose it for the incest specifically. The thing with the teacher is kind of a hot dynamic, so I get the idea and I understand wanting to branch out from the incest storyline, especially when there's only one family member to use in those scenes and it can get repetitive, but so many games lose their focus. Look at A Wife and Mother— 3-4 months between updates and you get maybe a crumb per year of incest-focused content.
I was really encouraged when I saw a few older Linda scenes got updated art. A lot of them could use it and it's the ONLY relationship I ever pursue when I replay this. I've been saying for like 3 years that I want the Easter egg hunt reward bath scene to be updated. Maybe someday, since I know they're revisiting those older scenes with her.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
Totally agree. Especially in incest-themed games, we're not there for a harem of hot strangers— you can get that in just about any other game. I'd say devs should keep it to a minimum, because if we're playing one of those games, we probably chose it for the incest specifically. The thing with the teacher is kind of a hot dynamic, so I get the idea and I understand wanting to branch out from the incest storyline, especially when there's only one family member to use in those scenes and it can get repetitive, but so many games lose their focus. Look at A Wife and Mother— 3-4 months between updates and you get maybe a crumb per year of incest-focused content.
I was really encouraged when I saw a few older Linda scenes got updated art. A lot of them could use it and it's the ONLY relationship I ever pursue when I replay this. I've been saying for like 3 years that I want the Easter egg hunt reward bath scene to be updated. Maybe someday, since I know they're revisiting those older scenes with her.
That's why bones manor was almost the perfect 2dcg incest game if only the developer was more serious about it.

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah I didn’t think we needed more characters added and also dude just remembered “Oh yeah this was suppose to have a plot for the game. Better put in something.”

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes