• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
Nah, that's obviously the content that's NOT ok in this Game. Waste of time and money to add these things in.
If his subscribers like it and if he likes it you will seeing more so get used to it. don't forget he shared the first woman months ago and people liked it.

Reactions: Joi_fan

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
That update was something............... The remakes were not really needed nor did they change anything that much.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I love the direction this game is heading. I really like it when the main male character uses other male characters to corrupt the female characters more. Not going full ntr but is ok with sharing.
nah sharing is not it also dev should not start adding sharing now sharing should be from start or not at all like you cant just change everything

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
nah sharing is not it also dev should not start adding sharing now sharing should be from start or not at all like you cant just change everything
I thought it was naturally added thru the story. It gave the MC another way to corrupt a milf he just met. I thought it was done better than in 90% of games that have sharing as well.

XD216

Nov 11, 2020
People, there are just 1 new sex scene that is doggystyle with the youn blond one (I dont remember her name) anda a foot scene with her too, nothing more.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.42] [Mr.Rabbit] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [657 MB]
- - -

Mac [678 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleManRemake-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
wait that was it? a foot job and a fuck with that one blonde brat and then a quick 'watch a fight' between Lucifer and Gabriel? lame I wanted more

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I'm glad the updates for this are monthly, I'll be patient and check back in on this in July or something when there's a substantial amount of content for a goon session (y)

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes