• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Make no mistake tho - MC always finds his damsel in distress - the working girl in the very beginning, Dylan of all the drug dealing pimps out there, Foxy, Amira, mom of Amira, Christ a wonderful girl, Dawn, the bride to be ...
I honestly feel for Dawn. If only she weren't such a bitch to my Little Foxy, maybe she'd get some loving too.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Not to defend her but Foxy is also extremely bitchy to her. (y)

Btw I wonder, is there any chance for Christa solo path? :unsure:
Yeah but Foxy is MC's ride or die. Dawn has to realize her place. Lol

And Jessie is an unavoidable love interest. Dev has been clear that there is no game without Jessie's route.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah but Foxy is MC's ride or die. Dawn has to realize her place. Lol

And Jessie is an unavoidable love interest. Dev has been clear that there is no game without Jessie's route.
I think Jessie is more the main female character than an LI.
Doing that gives me options to put her deeper into the story than an optional LI. Similar to Carol in Now and Then.

baltic1984

Apr 14, 2023
I think Jessie is more the main female character than an LI.
Doing that gives me options to put her deeper into the story than an optional LI. Similar to Carol in Now and Then.
The only thing i hope for them, considering their pasts, is that they don't go the Bonnie and Clyde route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The only thing i hope for them, considering their pasts, is that they don't go the Bonnie and Clyde route.
I honestly think this is where Crista's influence is going to save them.

MC is violent by nature and training, even if he does his best to direct it at the people who deserve it.

Jessie is young and impulsive and a little bit crazy, so she's not going to be able to rein in MC if she thinks that the person in the receiving end deserves it.

Crista, for all her damage, is generally level-headed. She'll be a calming factor on the two hotheads, especially Jessie who looks up to Crista so much. Crista gets Jessie to chill and think of the consequences, then Jessie in turn gets MC to hold back.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not to defend her but Foxy is also extremely bitchy to her. (y)

nope, Christa is not your traditional LI... she is not in love with the MC, she says so herself, but they click sexually. That's what the last update is about. Imo Foxy is the only actual LI in the game, the rest are fuckbuddies or whatever you wanna call it.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
nope, Christa is not your traditional LI... she is not in love with the MC, she says so herself, but they click sexually. That's what the last update is about. Imo Foxy is the only actual LI in the game, the rest are fuckbuddies or whatever you wanna call it.
Nah, there is something. He saved her from rape, helped deal with her past somewhat, and is doing "good" by killing assholes even if she recognizes it's fucked up. Now, if they are not at the level of being with each other yet, there is a natural chemistry between them that can be developed further.
Btw... MC is a psychopath, and Jessie is a sociopath. Albeit, MC did become a psychopath after a big trauma, which I don't know if it's feasible in real life but it's there.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Btw... MC is a psychopath, and Jessie is a sociopath. Albeit, MC did become a psychopath after a big trauma, which I don't know if it's feasible in real life but it's there.
Dropping that with a 'btw' had me :ROFLMAO:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Nah, there is something. He saved her from rape, helped deal with her past somewhat, and is doing "good" by killing assholes even if she recognizes it's fucked up. Now, if they are not at the level of being with each other yet, there is a natural chemistry between them that can be developed further.
I think Crista spent a lot of time telling herself she wasn't in love with MC so that she didn't hurt her baby sis, Jessie.

Now that Jessie has given the seal approval, I think we'll see Crista and MC deepen their relationship past "friend's with benefits". Not to the level that MC and Jessie are at, but definitely to a level where Crista can see herself being in this relationship as a long term, maybe permanent, thing instead of a "enjoy it while it lasts thing".

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
What's with MC's humanity score? If I recall correctly I took all the "good" (within what the game allowed) options there were with MC and his dealing with all the bad guys, but by the end, I got that MC's humanity score is -1 and Jessie's influence is 4.
I guess it will have some weight in future decisions or endings, but I don't know if I missed something and that's why my MC is still quite inhumane.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I would love this so much tho it's doubtful. I downloaded the game because of her on the Banner image. As much as I like Foxy as a character the romance with her at a certain point started to feel uncomfortable to me that I kind of never finished the game. Been thinking of giving this another try tho and if it feels uncomfortable again just control skipping through those parts. As the dark parts of the story does seem interesting in this one.

Oct 10, 2022
I would love this so much tho it's doubtful. I downloaded the game because of her on the Banner image. As much as I like Foxy as a character the romance with her at a certain point started to feel uncomfortable to me that I kind of never finished the game. Been thinking of giving this another try tho and if it feels uncomfortable again just control skipping through those parts. As the dark parts of the story does seem interesting in this one.
I don't feel uncomfortable per se but I don't like her as an LI. Christa though, she is my favourite and would love to see more of her. Second place goes to MC's ex, she is a hottie too.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't feel uncomfortable per se but I don't like her as an LI. Christa though, she is my favourite and would love to see more of her. Second place goes to MC's ex, she is a hottie too.
Yeah from what I do recall when I did play this before Christa was easily my favorite and if the ex was the girl that would call the MC and I think she was FBI or something as well , then yeah she was my 2nd favorite as well. I kind of saw Foxy as a little sister type of character / someone protect I think which is probably why the romance make me uncomfortable if I had to guess. Tho my memory is shit when it comes to this game lol , so maybe I should give it a second chance.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Agree. I would love to see more of her in the game, but there are barely a few scenes, and nothing intimate at all. Seems like she had quite a background story with MC.

Oct 10, 2022
Yeah from what I do recall when I did play this before Christa was easily my favorite and if the ex was the girl that would call the MC and I think she was FBI or something as well , then yeah she was my 2nd favorite as well. I kind of saw Foxy as a little sister type of character / someone protect I think which is probably why the romance make me uncomfortable if I had to guess. Tho my memory is shit when it comes to this game lol , so maybe I should give it a second chance.
That one is step-sister. MC's ex is the hot lawyer who get MC out of police custody. We have 2 scenes with her. First at the precinct and after that at the park. As far as we know she left MC when he became unbearable and married to Burgerking(someone like this can't remember the name as does MC) but MC does not blame her. I feel there is a good story there but I don't know if we ever see that. (y)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That one is step-sister. MC's ex is the hot lawyer who get MC out of police custody. We have 2 scenes with her. First at the precinct and after that at the park. As far as we know she left MC when he became unbearable and married to Burgerking(someone like this can't remember the name as does MC) but MC does not blame her. I feel there is a good story there but I don't know if we ever see that. (y)
gotcha thanks then I don't recall her at all lol. Well when I give this another chance I look forward to seeing her then cant even recall what she looks like haha

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
well, Jessie might have a look that makes you feel uncomfortable at the start, but during the game she acts more mature than some of my married friends;), I felt a bit off too at the start, but after a while this feeling faded away.

that being said, I am not really into Jessie as a LI, but there is no way we can go without her, cause story is kinda about MC and her, so...., even though I am mostly a solo player, at some moment I just decided - if I go along with Jessie then I might as well get all the woman I can :cool: (Christa & Amira). Out of 3 of them I like Amira the most, she is just too adorable.

also i have a save for cheating path for Dawn, curious what will happen, but the game music during that cheating scene wasn't very optimistic:LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes