• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleRegina-0.43.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Another comment for the bin... why the hell must every user post their shitty opinion that nobody wants to know anyways...
Because it's a free world and also the main reason to create a story is for the readers, if they do not voice their opinion then there would not be and need for a Dev. If you don't like criticism then don't write a story

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Because it's a free world and also the main reason to create a story is for the readers, if they do not voice their opinion then there would not be and need for a Dev. If you don't like criticism then don't write a story
Yeah no, if you say the story is shit that is one thing, but you can clearly see in the previews and the banner one girl has a tattoo, so if you don't like tattoos and then choose to play and bitch about it, your not providing criticism, your just being a troll.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah no, if you say the story is shit that is one thing, but you can clearly see in the previews and the banner one girl has a tattoo, so if you don't like tattoos and then choose to play and bitch about it, your not providing criticism, your just being a troll.
No I'm not - I'm telling it as I see it - you know the truth, I can't help it if you don't like the truth and someone elses opinion

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thats not a "truth" thats just your fucking opinion. I and many other like tattoos but we're are not stupid to say our opinion is the TrUtH
View attachment 3589739
Bullshit, many do but as many don't if not more so just accept that the world is full of people who differ in many ways and thus also have different opinions and just because they don't match yours does not make them less valued

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Bullshit, many do but as many don't if not more so just accept that the world is full of people who differ in many ways and thus also have different opinions and just because they don't match yours does not make them less valued
still cause there are tattoo's is a petty reason to drop any game imo if they like characters or a story imo unless they only play for lewds then yeah looks to their personal taste matters.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
still cause there are tattoo's is a petty reason to drop any game imo if they like characters or a story imo unless they only play for lewds then yeah looks to their personal taste matters.
Tattoos are a valid reason to drop a game if you truly dislike them and every character you'd otherwise be interested in has them.
No reason for that dude to whine and troll about it though, just play something else. Plus picking an argument with anyone who dares to respond to him, just put him on the list and pretend he doesn't exist anymore.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Certainly won't drop the game for tats only, but we don't have to like them

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes