• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1714425769977.png
What tattoo?
why the hell must every dev nowdays have a tatoo fetish
MC has scars and no time for one while the valkirie has runes for all the bastards she had to bang at her job and her uni to get through basic police hazing and training. The guys have been treating her as a living doll and she has had to try to deterr them somehow .. while making herself forget every day.

why the hell must every user post there shitty opinion that nobody wants to know anyways...
Such comments echo some of the disheartening and hurtful comments in this game aimed at the girls.
I wonder why the other cops must be this kind of subhuman jarheads towards the amazon bombshell in this game, the scenes at the boxing gym just proove she is living the ”friendly fire” torture at home, something like what MC had to survive while a hostage abroad and tenfold worse.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi there,
Here are a few changes that I put together that gives this title some visual aid, as well can provide some information behind some of the story choices. And I changed the default text box, added a universal 4 textbox with slider mod, and changed the game menu screen image with a black brick wall image (better view of the settings).

Install: Extract and merge the game folder with this title's game folder.
Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:
(Please note, I changed out the original text box opacity slider mod, with another textbox mod...as it worked better than the other mod.)

Regards.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I enjoy and love Foxy, but man I'm really here for Christa. 10/10 Dev thank you for taking the story that way where I can enjoy Christa guilt free.
Christa is awesome, no doubt. And soon we'll have Amira join the club as well. After that I don't care much if we don't get other LIs, the three of them are the best. I sorta like Piper looks-wise but she is occupied elsewhere :ROFLMAO:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Who has thought that little jealous Foxy is a quckquean. Lets see what her excuse for letting MC dick Amira will be. Maybe one day we'll get a scene with the whole soccer team?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
jeah another game for the bin... why the hell must every dev nowdays have a tatoo fetish...
This made me laugh thank you, such a petty reason to drop a game if it has otherwise good characters or story. Plus there is a tattoo literally on the front page and it's not that many lmfao :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: unless something changed in an update.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's an interesting turn of events if you let the idiot couple live.
I'm not against tatoos but Christa is a bit over the top for an officer.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1714484333396.png
She is a diversity hire in a male dominated work and crime places she goes to for her job - this game is old school when it comes to females in positions of power, further more in position of authority - she is Christ a girl who is bullied and belittled for being a girl while she sacrifices her whole life for her uncle and her dear best friend soccer player - they are her family: she still needs her self preservation mechanisms to cope being the work place pet of her authoritarian uncle who is towering in charge of everyone she knows in her area and also survive her professor at the academy who told everyone she was his pet - you will get the idea when you meet him.
Christa is a bit over the top for an officer.
She sacrifices her body so she puts up this defense mechanism of ”spoiling” her flesh, like MC has been scarred by war torture, Christ a girl who is being harassed everywhere for being herself, she put marks on her skin to make herself feel protected and also deterr many of the goons coming on to her hard at work, at the academy and on the streets.

Seems like she did a good job to make you and some others be wary of treating her badly.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar
4.20 star(s) 47 Votes