Game Developer
May 9, 2017

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Little Man v0.1b.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
How the hell do you save - right-clicking or hitting "ESC" don't work.

I can find the "LOAD" function, but not "SAVE"

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone have the 0.2 ?^^
The Dev's site said it'd be public next week.
Just found this one and it was a little hard to figure out theplaying style in the beginning. But, then it sort of grows on you.
The slow corruption is fun - and she's soooooo wonderfully big everywhere where it counts!
Although, a suggestion to Mr Rabbit team, - if possible, I'd move that pesky <Play basketball> a little more to the right.
Can't tell you how many times I wanted to go to the living room and ended up playing F:censored: basketball! :)

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The Dev's site said it'd be public next week.
Just found this one and it was a little hard to figure out theplaying style in the beginning. But, then it sort of grows on you.
The slow corruption is fun - and she's soooooo wonderfully big everywhere where it counts!
Although, a suggestion to Mr Rabbit team, - if possible, I'd move that pesky <Play basketball> a little more to the right.
Can't tell you how many times I wanted to go to the living room and ended up playing F:censored: basketball! :)
We will do that in 0.3, in fact, i thinking i gonna change those arrows ;)

Wow, 2 updates in roughly 6 months and still probably not fappable!:unsure:
6 months? It's been so long, sorry for taking so long, In fact there were 3 updates, from DEMO to 0.1 had 3 more scenes. And now we do not depend on other artists anymore, we do the art of the game ourselves, this will optimize the time, whether it's fappable or not, it's not up to me haha

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow the new Artist is one of the biggest downgrades I've seen in a game in awhile. GG

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
We will do that in 0.3, in fact, i thinking i gonna change those arrows ;)

6 months? It's been so long, sorry for taking so long, In fact there were 3 updates, from DEMO to 0.1 had 3 more scenes. And now we do not depend on other artists anymore, we do the art of the game ourselves, this will optimize the time, whether it's fappable or not, it's not up to me haha
Fair enough and hope it works out for you. Most folks including me get a little impatient after a couple of months, especially with promised updates and nothing or 5 minutes of game play delivered. I kinda like your game and hope to see more.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Fair enough and hope it works out for you. Most folks including me get a little impatient after a couple of months, especially with promised updates and nothing or 5 minutes of game play delivered. I kinda like your game and hope to see more.
has this dev promised any date though? re-reading the thread that's one of the things he said he was not going to do

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wow the new Artist is one of the biggest downgrades I've seen in a game in awhile. GG
Ouch! That hurts... haha kiding, He knows he's no better than the previous artist, but will improve over time, he actually found your comment quite funny haha.
In his words below...
Dr. Aida: Agreed.

has this dev promised any date though? re-reading the thread that's one of the things he said he was not going to do
I try not to do that, because I can't always keep it.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I don't know if the dev promised anything and was speaking in generalities. I guess I could have added excuses and apologies to my previous statement as well. I apologize if I'm wrong.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes