3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Someone should thell him to put "questionable content" behind a patch so his other game may return here again.
I don't think it should even be necessary. I don't want to name the game, but we know that many loli and shota games for rule7 are included in f95. Both censorship and double standards do not suit this site.

Reactions: mcclem5257

Doggo321

Jun 14, 2020
October 2

Hi everyone, I'm glad to see the positive responses to the last update! Next, I want to take some time working on an update to Little Brat Dara. I spent this weekend working on the next scene (Featuring Landon and Autumn at the gym, thanks to the ideas from fans in the comments from earlier).

At this time I do not have a timeframe for when I will release the update. Since I am starting with so little content prepared (and I'm really not even sure how big the update is going to be) I can't give a good guess. But rest assured, I am working on it very hard and once I have something more shaped up I will give a release date.

After the Little Brat Dara update is released I will return to work on Julia. My next plan for Julia is: The next adventure at the pool with the blackmailing teens, another adventure on the subway car, and the next story scene with Joey collecting the rent. I also want to look at re-doing the first week of gameplay. It was created over a year ago when I was brand new to making the game, and it shows as a very sluggish and clunky experience. It was basically an experiment and never meant to blow into as large of a game as it has. Now that I know so much more I want to remake it to bring it up to the faster-paced, higher quality of the rest of the game.

I'm also going to try and look into an easy way to have chat 'scroll back' in case you accidentally clicked through or want to re-read something, but I'm only going to do this if I can find a way to implement it that doesn't take too, too much time.
Hi everyone, I'm glad to see the positive responses to the last update! Next, I want to take some time working on an update to Little Brat Dara. I spent this weekend working on the next scene (Featuring Landon and Autumn at the gym, thanks to the ideas from fans in the comments from earlier).

At this time I do not have a timeframe for when I will release the update. Since I am starting with so little content prepared (and I'm really not even sure how big the update is going to be) I can't give a good guess. But rest assured, I am working on it very hard and once I have something more shaped up I will give a release date.

After the Little Brat Dara update is released I will return to work on Julia. My next plan for Julia is: The next adventure at the pool with the blackmailing teens, another adventure on the subway car, and the next story scene with Joey collecting the rent. I also want to look at re-doing the first week of gameplay. It was created over a year ago when I was brand new to making the game, and it shows as a very sluggish and clunky experience. It was basically an experiment and never meant to blow into as large of a game as it has. Now that I know so much more I want to remake it to bring it up to the faster-paced, higher quality of the rest of the game.

I'm also going to try and look into an easy way to have chat 'scroll back' in case you accidentally clicked through or want to re-read something, but I'm only going to do this if I can find a way to implement it that doesn't take too, too much time.

October 5

Hey everyone, there have been a lot of suggestions and opinions that I should only work on one project and avoid dividing my focus. It's completely valid to want me to finish one game before working on the other. But the thing is, I tend to get burnt out working on just one project for a long amount of time and I need a break. This went the same for when I was writing and when I was only focusing on Julia (I ended up just quitting for several months without a single up-date when I was solely focusing on finishing Julia). Working on a second project (such as Dara) gives me motivation and keeps my stories fresh. Towards the end up of an update release, it starts to feel less like a hobby and more like a job I have to complete, and I find myself eager to get it finished so I can work on some of the ideas I've had for the other project.
This off-and-on cycle seems to be the best way to keep me motivated and producing consistently. And, it's also the way I enjoy working. So, I am not going to stop supporting either project and will continue to switch my development between the two as long as my motivation keeps pulling me. Hell, I even had to fight off the urge of starting a THIRD project where you play a bully seducing a wimp's mom! (Maybe one day... Maybe...)

That being said, I would love to see where the interest lies in which project so I can try to divert most of my attention toward the more popular one without neglecting the other too much. I'm pretty sure Julia is far more popular than Dara which is why I've been releasing a ton-more updates for Julia, treating Dara more as my personal project (I actually enjoy Dara more than Julia because of the theme).

Remember, this is not a win-or-lose poll! It's simply to gauge interest! I fully intend to continue supporting both games regardless of the outcome of this poll.
Hey everyone, there have been a lot of suggestions and opinions that I should only work on one project and avoid dividing my focus. It's completely valid to want me to finish one game before working on the other. But the thing is, I tend to get burnt out working on just one project for a long amount of time and I need a break. This went the same for when I was writing and when I was only focusing on Julia (I ended up just quitting for several months without a single up-date when I was solely focusing on finishing Julia). Working on a second project (such as Dara) gives me motivation and keeps my stories fresh. Towards the end up of an update release, it starts to feel less like a hobby and more like a job I have to complete, and I find myself eager to get it finished so I can work on some of the ideas I've had for the other project.
This off-and-on cycle seems to be the best way to keep me motivated and producing consistently. And, it's also the way I enjoy working. So, I am not going to stop supporting either project and will continue to switch my development between the two as long as my motivation keeps pulling me. Hell, I even had to fight off the urge of starting a THIRD project where you play a bully seducing a wimp's mom! (Maybe one day... Maybe...)

That being said, I would love to see where the interest lies in which project so I can try to divert most of my attention toward the more popular one without neglecting the other too much. I'm pretty sure Julia is far more popular than Dara which is why I've been releasing a ton-more updates for Julia, treating Dara more as my personal project (I actually enjoy Dara more than Julia because of the theme).

Remember, this is not a win-or-lose poll! It's simply to gauge interest! I fully intend to continue supporting both games regardless of the outcome of this poll.
Thank you

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello BottomAllTheWay
Thanks for creating this game, it is really good.
Please, can you consider adding an option to save manually at any time.
I would really like to experience all the choices without starting from the beginning everytime.
Also, at the start of the game it says we can toggle the sound with the S key, but does the game have any sounds?
Thank you.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Is it just me, or is it hard to take a dude named "Dara" seriously (when he is meant to be the chad of the game)?

With a title like that, it would make more sense to make "Dara" into a "daddy's little girl/princess" (that's also a futa) Dara has been given everything she ever wanted (which makes her into a bratty bitch), and right now she has her eyes on the MC's wife.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiGa

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really like the premise of the game, but just one question: is there some actual content with Dara and the wife or is still just teasing\humiliation? I get there should be some buildup, but some naughty content is needed :p

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes