• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Abandoned - Little Brat Dara [v4] [Bottom_all_the_way]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Magent

I gotta say it became one of my favourite games since it's so slow burned and teasing. Don't get me wrong, I never use "slow burned" as a way of saying boring, there are a lot of boring games in which stuff happen but it really isin't exciting. Here we are given actual reasons to hate this little brat and he slowly takes over even the part of our live that should be free form him (our wife)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

The game only saves at the end of every day which means it only saves every 15 minutes. So if it crashes, and it will eventually, you're shit out of luck. You have to replay all the content you've already seen and its fucking horrible. Even worse is that dialogue is SO SLOW and there's no option to skip it aside from mashing the spacebar. And the NTR is very slow burn and mostly about looking at Dara's literal feces. The only positive about the game is that the wife is cute.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

wavelets

I'm reading the other reviews and wondering if we played the same game.

"excellent humiliation aspect" - There is no humiliation because the husband is already a ragdoll. You can't make a cat feel shame by making it lick it's own butt, they already do that anyway. If dara the kid said "bend over dude ima fuck you in the butt and then shit in your mouth", I am not sure the husband would refuse, "aw jeez oh jeez I really hate dara but gotta do it"

"slow burn" - The wife starts out as dumb horny bimbo. There is no burn and nothing to burn from the start. If the Dara kid bent her over the first day I don't see this character refusing, because has she ever offered any resistance? "Tehee my little prince why are you taking off my panties, I have no idea what is happening and also I'm so wet" The only reason this story is still going is to keep it going.

Speaking of dara the kid, it would be more in character if they just went for the sex, day 2. I do feel humiliated in this game, on behalf of how spineless and idiotic the kid is.

"Smooth design" - Game literally has textboxes of black color + cyan/magenta text on top of images, ala 1990's html webpages (let's use all the colors). Text is weirdly pixelated, as if author typed it, then scaled the final image in MS Paint. Occasional 1 or 2 buttons on the screen, click the button, that's the game design. A powerpoint would do the job better.

"a lot of content" - it's the same images being reused over and over.

"Excellent foreshadowing" - Um.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Brokebacker

The humiliation aspect in this game is it's best attribute 10/10.
    The wife is super hot and sexy, but I think sometimes she is a bit too air-headed and naive to the point it gets a bit ridiculous mostly with regards to Dara. If she was a bit more aware, I think it would enhance her character and make her feel more real.

The therapy sessions are excellent and I love that his wife is engaging and supportive of it, and not malicious towards her husband even if she teases him and might even come to pity him more and more, she can still put him in his place gently and with a loving hand despite his jealousy between her and Dara. She doesn't need to get angry or malicious as long as her husband follows the prescribed therapy treatment and supports her feelings and that this all stems from his insecurities being a beta pre-jac loser.
    Which she is learning more and more about in therapy with him.

And the therapy treatments are amazing, him having to jerk into a pillow while his wife watches, and now having to kiss her feet when he gets home from work. Can't wait to see more of this humiliation and training. And I love that she looks at it like a supportive and helping wife, there is not a malicious bone in her body and she is doing this cause she loves her husband and they need to "fix" their so called sexlife because her beta husband cums before she can remove her panties.

I love it, can't wait for more. :love:
  5. 2.00 star(s)

ReiCaixa

F to toggle Full Screen.
    ESC exits the game without warning.
    If you choose to not use Ren'Py, you want the players to have a worst experience.

With that being said, game is pretty much a 2.5/5 if not considering the Engine.
    Mid-quality renders, lower than average story, at least the wife looks nice.

Not the worst thing I've played, not bad if it's his first game either, if it is, DEV has a good future ahead, as long as he uses Ren'Py next time.
    It could be worth it to play, especially since it isn't too big, just don't expect anything amazing.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vahaaja

Quite a slow burn, MC is pretty much the biggest loser ever. Story is completely ridiculous but i still loved it :).

The story is focused on the main couple and the MC's boss's kid and that's it. There's not a million pointless characters like what seems almost every other game on this site.

As of V4 there's quite a lot of content and it's just starting to get good. Very much hoping the dev keeps it up and finishes the game.

If you are into corruption and cheating and don't mind a bit of silliness this is the game for you.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

inkpot

Greetings,

@ Dev Could you please try putting those options to choose from in the middle of the screen.
    Because it'll be a lot easier to speed view the whole game without clicking the wrong option.
    So far game looking clean and straight to the point.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

davemanster

Excellent start. About 30 minutes or so of play depending on how fast you read. There are choices in the game, but I am unsure how much they affect the actual outcome. Very hot game. Looking forward to more updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jonass069

I love this game. Looking forward to where it's going. I like the texting part, wouldn't mind more of that, even with the husband. I love that Autumn remains a loving wife but just becomes more daring, playfull and dominant
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Jaromir

So much to like about this game. Writing with impact; smooth design; reasonably regular updates. The dev has created good anticipation, and really hoping they nail the landing.

Excellent foreshadowing of a+ action with Dara dialogue surprisingly good. Wife balanced between innocence and cruelty is another highlight.

Good luck.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ramrod007

This is just a phenomenal game with a great element of slow tease and a good story line with character development in each update. I believe the reason for all the low ratings if because the dev is also involved in the prallet dev of another game and the other users hate when the developer release updates to this game instead of that. Great NTR stuff along with humiliation and freqency of updates have been good as well. Here is hoping to see more updates and traction for this game in the near future. You rock @BottomAllTheWay
  12. 2.00 star(s)

jontyllis

My review will somewhat go the same direction as some of the other reviews here in so much that this game prioritizes the humiliation of the male MC over everything else and it doesn't really even do it well. I think the renders are fine and the MC's wife is a smokeshow. The story is unbelievable in the way that his wife just suddenly became a domineering slut that enjoys verbal abuse for no apparent reason. There is every indication that they had a normal relationship before this sudden change.

It is important to note my tastes on games like this though. I am not specifically interested in NTR. My interest is in slutty women. That is my main interest in any game. Because of this the two genres that catch my eye most often are games with a female protag and NTR games. As you can imagine a game with an NTR tag that prioritizes humiliation of the male MC is not that interesting to me.

If humiliation is your interest this game does it but not as well as others.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

YepperCause

This game is mostly for people interested in the humiliation aspect of cuckolding (there are a lot of scenes of the MC being humiliated for having a small penis, being a premature ejaculator, having to clean up human shit, etc.).

I downloaded the game because I wanted to see the hot wife model getting railed, and that's clearly not the focus of the dev. That's fine, but just know that going in. If you are looking for hot sex, look elsewhere. If you are sexually excited by the humiliation aspect of cuckolding, this game is probably amazing for you.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Cannabix

Start is realllllly slow with low content. Pretty much just being cucked slowly by a kid and letting him make bully you into a pathetic larva. Would be nice to have the possibility to be the other way around and speed up the process. You spend around 1 hour playing the game without a real sex scene aside from giving oral sex to your wife... She's so dumb and submissive. She could have a dick up her ass already easy.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

Love the MC humillation.
    Although the wife is a bit too dumb her body and looks are great.
    The game has a femdom tendency besides the Ntr that I enjoy very much. Some feet worship would be hot.
    The corruption progress is on point. Not too fast, nor too slow.
    I'd like to see Dara father as an alternate antagonist also. He coul be a fat rich middle age (45 to 55 years old) asshole like his son.
    So far a great NTR game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

zedascove

I really enjoy this dev's games.

It has the right corruption pace, the writing is funny and kinky at the same time and the models and sex scenes are really good.

I see some people complaining about the engine but to me it's fine and a good change of pace to the usual renpy games with some nice distinctive features(like the "background" sounds and dialogues).

It seems the dev is pretty active aswell which is another plus. I can't recommend it enough.

If you like it check this dev's other game "Julia Young and Dumb" which is older and thus has more content.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

NTRlover795

Love the way it's going, it actually has a half decent story to it, the slow pace is annoying but i suppose that adds to the suspense waiting for the next update...I just hope the developer keeps this game going
  18. 1.00 star(s)

lok34

Critique - v2022-06-10

There are quite a few things wrong with this game:

1. Your wife is supposed to be Asian, she looks like a white girl
    2. The plot is terrible, nobody gets married after 2 weeks. Nobody cleans shit with their bare hands.
    3. Your wife's reactions always takes the bully's side, she's not reasonable and you (the MC) just go along with all of it.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

thswherizat

Nice art, premise isn't entirely unique but is a step removed from the most absolute generic NTR plot. The wife doesn't really look vietnamese at all which kind of threw me off. She looks as white as wonder bread.

Why are you making this in such a clunky engine? Unless there are some seriously new mechanics planned down the road, Renpy would be a lot smoother to play.