• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I know there's an LSB english patch somewhere out there that doesn't depend on an autotranslator... I'll see if I can find it.
I've found one from ULMF but breaks the game sometimes because has a coding problem inside.
Basically he translated things that should be left untraslated.
If you can find a good one I'll be happy to try it.
Thanks in advance

AduTiger

Dec 20, 2019
I know there's an LSB english patch somewhere out there that doesn't depend on an autotranslator... I'll see if I can find it.
Few years before, I found a Partially English Patched version in following Website.

Someone by name "Shadowman222" in above website has uploaded his partially translated work.
His version did not translate story, mission UI, in game comments by referee or characters, and only translated some menu and battle options in Special Match.

(I think this one may be the same one as the one mentioned by xRoguex.)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
anyone can recommend a similar game like Karryn's Priso like mc can mc can interact sex during battle
excluding Light-Space Love , did love if it uncensored too

Lowezar

Jul 5, 2017
anyone can recommend a similar game like Karryn's Priso like mc can mc can interact sex during battle
excluding Light-Space Love , did love if it uncensored too
There's little that comes close in quality to Karryn. There's Saria Reclaimed that is similar in spirit, but is still in its early stages like Karryn was a few years ago. There's also a bit less visual Degrees of Lewdity that has combat mixed with sex in same bottle. I've tried many games from this list, but not much else stuck as really worthy of attention.
One other thing I could suggest would be long-abandoned Night Games (but enough to last more than a few hours). It's more text based than anything, but it does have some good fun with mechanics.

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
There's little that comes close in quality to Karryn. There's Saria Reclaimed that is similar in spirit, but is still in its early stages like Karryn was a few years ago. There's also a bit less visual Degrees of Lewdity that has combat mixed with sex in same bottle. I've tried many games from this list, but not much else stuck as really worthy of attention.
One other thing I could suggest would be long-abandoned Night Games (but enough to last more than a few hours). It's more text based than anything, but it does have some good fun with mechanics.
thank you , sir! much appreciated

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
It looks like I forgot about this thread.

I just released a game which has a big focus on sexfight/wrestling.

It's a visual Novel, all the fights are W/W only and they revolve on choices.

It's still very early but I would gladly hear your opinion about it.

The current version of my game has 1 completed fight.

It's here : https://f95zone.to/threads/klk-ryukos-rumble-v0-1-hetzer-gwedelino.184866/

Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xRoguex and Artix0

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
It looks like I forgot about this thread.

I just released a game which has a big focus on sexfight/wrestling.

It's a visual Novel, all the fights are W/W only and they revolve on choices.

It's still very early but I would gladly hear your opinion about it.

The current version of my game has 1 completed fight.

It's here : https://f95zone.to/threads/klk-ryukos-rumble-v0-1-hetzer-gwedelino.184866/

Thanks.
Only a choice for a sex fight is not really involving imo.
A sex fight needs to have a lot of choices during the battle and only one is underwhelming.
The story is good and the pictures are nice.
I hope you develop more on the sex fight like you did for the story, although a VN has more limitations than other types of games.
Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Lowezar

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Only a choice for a sex fight is not really involving imo.
A sex fight needs to have a lot of choices during the battle and only one is underwhelming.
The story is good and the pictures are nice.
I hope you develop more on the sex fight like you did for the story, although a VN has more limitations than other types of games.
Good luck with your game.
Yeah, I know. Many people had the same reaction, but I had to start with something simple at the very beginning.

More choices = more outcomes = more illustrations required = More time and ressources needed to wrap the whole thing up.

I could make something more complex and more interactive easily if text alone was enough, but we all know having nice visuals to go with the text is mandatory, or people would simply read a story instead of playing a VN. :)

The next big fight will have more choices, even if it means people will have to wait longer to see it.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Suprised no one put that Ladies Sex Bout got a sequel on here yet
It's here :cool:
By the way if I have to be honest about this game I don't expect much.
I played the demo and is a bit disappointing in confont of LSB.
The girls in LSB are way hotter than in LES Party... the problem is LSB has some bugs still.
I'll try LES Party again when the dev will finish it for sure.

blue12

Apr 8, 2018
It's here :cool:
By the way if I have to be honest about this game I don't expect much.
I played the demo and is a bit disappointing in confont of LSB.
The girls in LSB are way hotter than in LES Party... the problem is LSB has some bugs still.
I'll try LES Party again when the dev will finish it for sure.
Oh, I missed that. Also yeah def agree that LSB girls are hotter (one girl was hotter in 0.8 than the final release).

Reactions: xRoguex
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes