• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending List of 100 games worth to play (community recommended and played myself)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - after checking the walkthrough and playing several scenes of "Pine Falls" i have build up my mind:

1st: EXTREMELY well done animations and renderings are fine
2nd: setup and plot is weird and also sometimes inconsistent (like no phone calls because there is no signal, but recieving SMS with pictures)
3rd: Too many paths which mostly exclude each others - so several playthroughs seems to be needed - several girls and romance/perv path

=> overall thats nothing for me - even the animations are really excellent, its not a game which makes me want to play several times just to see some short different scenes for different girls. So i stopped it playing, but as tastes are different i will put it on my list because of its animations.

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
Im just here to thank OP for his list of games. After Acting lessons, Being a DIC, Depraved Awakening and Long Live the Princess i felt kinda lost what to play next. These games were great into its last bits. Tonight i played thanks to you Deluca Family and it has a lot of potential.
Im pretty new to this VN game. Maybe someone (maybe OP) has personal recommendations for me, what of that beautiful list i could try next? I think i like this "open world roaming" a lot. Story is the most important part for me, but i got to be honest with you. i felt kinda blueballed with Deluca Family. Thanks!

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Im just here to thank OP for his list of games. After Acting lessons, Being a DIC, Depraved Awakening and Long Live the Princess i felt kinda lost what to play next. These games were great into its last bits. Tonight i played thanks to you Deluca Family and it has a lot of potential.
Im pretty new to this VN game. Maybe someone (maybe OP) has personal recommendations for me, what of that beautiful list i could try next? I think i like this "open world roaming" a lot. Story is the most important part for me, but i got to be honest with you. i felt kinda blueballed with Deluca Family. Thanks!
maybe thank me by leaving a positive review? (nice asking ;)) - each way thank you for your kind words
BTW: The DeLuca Family gets an new update soon (just few days) - promise extremely nice content

BTW: if you have not played right now i recommend "Man of the House". Aslo "Ataegina" should be on your list to watch out in future imho - same for "Where the heart is". Finally i can recommend "Retrieving the Past" and "Become a Rockstar". some of them are not freeroam, but nevertheless imho definitively worth a try

OH - and OF COURSE you have to try "Melody" and "Dating my Daughter" - two of the best VN games out there (even no freeroam, but nevertheless more than recommended)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kthulian and Muingo
May 23, 2019
What a great list you have here! Need to check some of the ones I don't know, having games like "Ataegina", "Dreaming of Dana", "My Girlfrieds Amnesia" and "Where the Heart is", deserves a complete try out

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
After being persuaded last update i finally played "No more Secrets" and i liked it.
Now there is a new update out, and after playing this update too, i am sure that this game should belong onto my list, so i added.
RECOMMENDED !

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well after the recent update "Life with Pleasure" also found it's way on the list....
DAMN ... there are are really a lot of promising games out there right now ;)(y)

Reactions: Barabash

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Why do people keep claiming brand new v0.0001 releases are their favs?

SHILLS orrrrr NO TASTE?!

Either way, thread sucks.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why do people keep claiming brand new v0.0001 releases are their favs?

SHILLS orrrrr NO TASTE?!

Either way, thread sucks.
i dont think there is any "v0.0001" - i always wait until there is a decent amount of content before i put a game on the list.
Also those games are not all "my favs" - its a list of games which might be worth a try imho (of course tastes are different)
Where is NTRPG 2? :p
because this is a list of games i recommend to try, and i am personally against NTR you probably will not find many games with NTR content over here, especially when a game has "NTR" even in its name

Reactions: NukaCola

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Have you Played
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-17-abaddon.7857/

If no you must try that & i want to play more games like it
If you have PLEASE Reply me
well - tried this one now and it really did not convince me.
1st of all it's RPGmaker - but this would not be a ko if the rest would be ok
2nd you are playing female MC - would also be no ko if the rest would be ok
3rd beeing a police officer and nevertheless being molested by everyone and everywhere? oh please common
4th gameplay is not that intuitive and you have to hit ESCAPE -> quests -> mainQuest -> see details every few seconds to read what you should do next
5th nearly the first thing in hgame is to encounter a fight without any explaining what to do - really?
.... and so on

in summary:
maybe not a too bad game at all for those who like this type of games and who like playing a molested women, but that are really not my personal kinks - so i stopped after 2nd day - sorry

Reactions: beastybwoy

LenAdozy

Aug 24, 2019
Oh hey K. Rool gets both his Rare-era armor and post-Rare-era flesh belly as a mechanic?

Also that up smash is pretty well-animated; is it a reference to something?

Boby90

Sep 3, 2018
Hey,

Nothing to recommend, just wanted you to know that I left a rating and a comment about this thread. I like the list and the way you add/remove games to/from it, mostly because I have a very similar view regarding most of the games posted or discussed on this thread. As I said in the rating comment, the list is worth taking a look over and trying at least a few headliners if not the majority of the games.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Hyperserver
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes